Why Are Syp So Useless?

Resident

On 22/09/2023 at 15:12, Prettytom said:

I once got hit and run. The other guy lost his front bumper in the collision. SYP asked if I got the number😁

I gave them the number plate. They still did nothing.

Or they did something but it was an unregistered car, or couldn't prove who was driving maybe?

23 hours ago, Resident said:

Spoken to the school on numerous occasions regarding parents and how they drive/park around the school, including on the white zigzags of a pedestrian crossing. 

All they do is send out a text message with some vague "behave yourselves" message. 

What do you expect them to do about it? Crush their cars?

11 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

200 coppers covering the Broomhill ward?? Not a chance. 

They were just there on their meal break, doesn't mean they had been working there.

• Like 1

On 22/09/2023 at 13:38, Resident said:

Reported a driver who did a dangerous u-turn in traffic, mounted and then drove down the pavement because she didn't want to wait in the queue.

This was at 15:30, outside a primary school so there were young kids and parents on the pavement.

I confronted her and she just kept trying to justify doing what she did (which I have this confession on video)

3 other parents gave me their details as witnesses and I reported it online via the 101 portal. Within an hour of reporting it the case was closed and marked NFA.

What does it take these days to get SYP to do some bloody police work? 

Hardly crime of the century is it 

• Sad 1