Dem Blades V Magpies

Baron99

5 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Who's that.

I'll give you mine, I was invited to a party on the beach this afternoon but chose to drive a hundred miles to the game, when I got there I had forgotten my season ticket and the queue at the ticket office was massive so I decided to go home, when I got back to the car a pal of mine saw me and asked where I was going, He then told me he had a spare ticket because his brother wasn't going....

HOW UNLUCKY IS THAT?.😃.

I gave a him a right mouthful at half time.🤣.

Dunno mate, if the party was on skeggy beach I would say you made the better choice.

Just now, Al Bundy said:

Dunno mate, if the party was on skeggy beach I would say you made the better choice.

Beachcomber pub bang on the beach.

Top place for a good time.

20 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

You know how Twitter works, don’t you?

No searching for me, I’m on holiday, my entire feed is French.

Been all over the world and always managed to get my internet in English.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Who's that.

I'll give you mine, I was invited to a party on the beach this afternoon but chose to drive a hundred miles to the game, when I got there I had forgotten my season ticket and the queue at the ticket office was massive so I decided to go home, when I got back to the car a pal of mine saw me and asked where I was going, He then told me he had a spare ticket because his brother wasn't going....

HOW UNLUCKY IS THAT?.😃.

I gave a him a right mouthful at half time.🤣.

I know you attend mucka , his same old stupid Lupy start off emogi & borefest crap .

Edited by owl.66

5 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

I know you attend mucka , his same old stupid Lupy start off emogi & borefest crap .

I don't know  who you mean Pal.

I'll keep a look out.

If I see a post that long I generally don't read past the first few lines.

Edited by Alextopman

Well, that's one for the record books. United's worst league defeat ever, although in 1890 they did lose at home 0-13 to Bolton. but that was in the cup.

Did Eddie lock them in the dressing room at half time and throw away the key?

These things happen. If I recall Southampton have been thrashed 9-0 more than once in recent times.

Move on and see what the next goal fest has in store for us.

You have to laugh or you'd cry.

echo.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

I've no idea who he means either! :hihi:

😀😀 R8 Mt8y right on cue ,👍go on then tell us all how it went for you sat  in thi recliner today , but please be quick  I'm off to bed got be in before 8 tonight mucka 👍

• Haha 3