Dem Blades V Magpies

Baron99

1 minute ago, nikki-red said:

I don’t know what or why she’s reading but she goes to every single match and describes/commentates on  the match to a blind man that she sits next to.

Aye I saw that, not too sure how much describing you can do with your nose in a book, maybe he told her to shut up due to the result.

6 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Aye I saw that, not too sure how much describing you can do with your nose in a book, maybe he told her to shut up due to the result.

Actually I think that's the Bible, he'd asked her to say some words of comfort to him and she was doing her best. 

As a Blade it's at times like this that I almost regret being a Lapsed Catholic 😔

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

Just found out she accompanies her blind husband and his guide dog to every game. He uses an audio commentary headset to listen to the game. She has no interest in the football so sits and reads. 

Just now, nikki-red said:

Just found out she accompanies her blind husband and his guide dog to every game. He uses an audio commentary headset to listen to the game. She has no interest in the football so sits and reads. 

Fair enough, suppose the Sky cameraman and director knew none of that. 

5 hours ago, nikki-red said:

Guide dog might get a game before long.