Dem Blades V Magpies

Baron99

Last night, Monkesey was lecturing me about Dem Blades putting Sheffield on the world football map.

Sadly, he was so rude that his post has been deleted.

Anyway, I’m pleased to say that he’s correct. Here’s L’Equipe and their take on the game.

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/A-dix-jours-d-affronter-le-psg-en-ligue-des-champions-newcastle-etrille-sheffield-united/1421745

You can all Google “etrille” at your leisure.

And then check out the German, Spanish and Italian press.

Salut.

We could and should have been two up in the first fifteen minutes we missed two absolute sitters.

One of their played for injured and they brought Gordon on who changed the game completely he was outstanding.

United insisted playing the long ball to the smallest player on the pitch against two of the biggest players I've seen.

A solute rubbish.

2 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Last night, Monkesey was lecturing me about Dem Blades putting Sheffield on the world football map.

Sadly, he was so rude that his post has been deleted.

Anyway, I’m pleased to say that he’s correct. Here’s L’Equipe and their take on the game.

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/A-dix-jours-d-affronter-le-psg-en-ligue-des-champions-newcastle-etrille-sheffield-united/1421745

You can all Google “etrille” at your leisure.

And then check out the German, Spanish and Italian press.

Salut.

Wow searching the internet for foreign Blades match reports, that Monksy has got to you big style.

By the way I saw a very rude insulting remark towards him from one of your lot, has that rightly been removed as well?.

37 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Sheffield clubs doing the city proud.

Only Sheffield clubs could get promoted and then completely screw it all up.

This city is cursed!!!

There not bothered Al.

Neither club invested for life in a higher division...

Both sets of supporters knew this before the season started, as pointed out many times on this section!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Can't wait for the same stupid emogi  plastic armchair dodgy stick watchers  summery  ?

Who's that.

I'll give you mine, I was invited to a party on the beach this afternoon but chose to drive a hundred miles to the game, when I got there I had forgotten my season ticket and the queue at the ticket office was massive so I decided to go home, when I got back to the car a pal of mine saw me and asked where I was going, He then told me he had a spare ticket because his brother wasn't going....

HOW UNLUCKY IS THAT?.😃.

I gave a him a right mouthful at half time.🤣.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1