Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Sunderland

bassett one

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

well another home game,but it does not look good does it? some one said down by xmas ,it could be halloween unless something is sorted,cannot defend,cannot score,how did this bloke have a CV of promotion ,he knows the league,so theres summot wrong ?

His CV of promotion came with a side full of superstars. David Brent could have managed them.

Roll on Friday. My first game for a month. New owner. New manager. Marvin Johnson hat trick. 4-0. 

Geordies back in town, and Sheffield clubs don't fare too well against teams from the North East, as the Blades demonstrated today.

So I guess the owls will be favorite for another high scoring loss with the bookies

But maybe not on Friday, a suprise win for the owls - so Owls 2 - 0 Sunderland

Another ,live on Sky, opportunity for XM to show the nation that he hasn’t got a clue on team selection or formation & how he’s destined to go down as one of,if not the worst,manager Wednesday have ever had ….

If that wasn’t enough…it’s also another opportunity for Wednesdayites to show the displeasure at how this clown of an owner is destroying the club …

Desperate times…..

Edited by Sheridan1-0

On 23/09/2023 at 17:37, owl.66 said:

Unless this idiot manager ain't gone I  will be sat on my arse at home ,watching strictly on catch up 😉

Well that's the right approach if you want change.  The Blades got rid of Heath & his style of football back in the 90's by not turning up.