Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Sunderland

bassett one

On 24/09/2023 at 21:21, rogets said:

Geordies back in town, and Sheffield clubs don't fare too well against teams from the North East, as the Blades demonstrated today.

Don't think the Mackems would be too happy to be described as "Geordies".

i hope we dont get the backlash from sunderlands loss on sunday there 1st out of 5 games , its okay saying sell the club and get invester,that even if started now with all the rules would not happen until the end of the season, change the manager maybe and i think we have some good players ,but they need soting out,but again a new manager wont come cheap with all the pay offs ,plus a new manager normally wants new players as well, i think we were inc the chairman taken in by a manager who said lets play good football,lets play attractive football like the the team i took up at watford ,yes that side played fast attttractive quality football , but we dont have the quality to do that,so lets get back to basics.

Go back to last season's core 16,  add 3 or 4 of the newcomers to the squad, sack/sell the poorest of the new additions, drop Munez's 'plan', pretend we're 4-0 down from the start and go for it. We should get a win with the right mentality. If we carry on as we have done, we could lose by 7.

Can't see it being 8.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

well our manager seemed quite happy we can end mid table ,he says we need a win by any means and we can go from there in his interview ,he seemed realistic , but hes been that since he came,but in wednesdays press conference he seemed okay about all this,now hes either a good person who has belief and has said he knows whats needed , he got watford up with his stylish football and needs time that,but he has said in the past fans want instant success and if that does not come hes sacked , now then if that happens who wants to come? how long are the contracts on the new bought players? will mr chansiri invest more cash as hes hated so much?or he puts the club up for sale but that takes months and we could be down ,i have seen worse times as in the 70s , or fetch in mr warnock but could he work with mr chansiri , would the fans object? lots of questions but what is the answer now? can we beat Sunderland 

18 hours ago, bassett one said:

well our manager seemed quite happy we can end mid table ,he says we need a win by any means and we can go from there in his interview ,he seemed realistic , but hes been that since he came,but in wednesdays press conference he seemed okay about all this,now hes either a good person who has belief and has said he knows whats needed , he got watford up with his stylish football and needs time that,but he has said in the past fans want instant success and if that does not come hes sacked , now then if that happens who wants to come? how long are the contracts on the new bought players? will mr chansiri invest more cash as hes hated so much?or he puts the club up for sale but that takes months and we could be down ,i have seen worse times as in the 70s , or fetch in mr warnock but could he work with mr chansiri , would the fans object? lots of questions but what is the answer now? can we beat Sunderland 

It’s not just the fans that want instant success. It’s the owner that NEEDS instant success. Unfortunately your man has picked the wrong man………again.

I feel sorry for Xisco to a degree. He will be yet another scapegoat in the owners never-ending list of mistakes and comical errors of judgement. Of course he will be sacked. That’s assuming, of course, that another managerial lamb-to-the-slaughter is prepared to work for the dictatorial & farcical regime that presides over your club. And that’s not just my view. The UK Press are well aware, and regularly commenting on your leader of self-destruction.

Oh, and just to check - What happened to his “Stylish football”? Did he leave it in the Watford changing room?

(PS - I don’t think that Warnock would EVER work under Chansiri. He might be daft….but he’s not THAT daft)

Edited by PapaLazarou

well thanks to the hatred no more investment ,so we are up for sale but who will buy us? everyone said that american,but according to mr chansiri hes still not paid the bit of cash for sponsorship he owes,so where now? more in debt per month ,£2 million according to mr chansiri, no buyers.will he sack the manager as thats more debt,but hatred gets us sorted certain fans said.

12 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:

It’s not just the fans that want instant success. It’s the owner that NEEDS instant success. Unfortunately your man has picked the wrong man………again.

I feel sorry for Xisco to a degree. He will be yet another scapegoat in the owners never-ending list of mistakes and comical errors of judgement. Of course he will be sacked. That’s assuming, of course, that another managerial lamb-to-the-slaughter is prepared to work for the dictatorial & farcical regime that presides over your club. And that’s not just my view. The UK Press are well aware, and regularly commenting on your leader of self-destruction.

Oh, and just to check - What happened to his “Stylish football”? Did he leave it in the Watford changing room?

(PS - I don’t think that Warnock would EVER work under Chansiri. He might be daft….but he’s not THAT daft)

I agree regarding Xisco. Yes people aren't happy with his selections and tactics but he applied for and thought he could do a good job, I doubt he came in expecting the start we've had but at the minute we are awful which is down to the manager. I wouldn't walk if I was in his position though, the blame is on Chansiri for hiring him.

As for this game I can't see us winning, one win could be the catalyst we need to get some sort of run going but I don't see where it will come from, not this game anyway.