Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Sunderland

bassett one

44 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

For about 8 minutes (throughout the whole match) we looked like a football team. 

We were progressive and positive. This playing from the back debacle has to stop NOW. Of the starting 11, I'd drop and forget about 6 of them. One in particular is a liability the whole 105 minutes or whatever. I like Paterson. I like most things about him. Famewo ☑️ Musaba ☑️ Gregory☑️ Valentin ☑️.

The rest are squad members at best. I still say go back to the Old Guard to improve our fortunes. Why no Bannan tonight? Did I miss summat? Did the players ignore Munoz's 'instructions' when we did show a bit of promise, or did the Mackems clock off for a good few minutes?

Bannans injured , back after international break . He told fans that himself.

• Like 1

we must be the only club to get promoted and see our home gates decrease, 21K home fans tonight, 22K v Ipswich. we managed  to attract 25K at home to accrington stanley who brought a bus full of fans, must have been less than 10K left after HT, absolute joke of a club under chansiri

Edited by staninoodle

Watching that last night and the complete lack of fight from both players and fans had me actually thinking for the first time in over 40 years, whats the point of it all?

We are like a prisoner on death row, the club is on its knees.

Edited by Al Bundy

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Watching that last night and the complete lack of fight from both players and fans had me actually thinking for the first time in over 40 years, whats the point of it all?

We are like a prisoner on death row, the club is on its knees.

You should have been in the stadium. Incredibly depressing. I can’t see a quick way out of this mess. We’ve got further to fall before we can even think about a change of owner.

Nothing but that will do.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

You should have been in the stadium. Incredibly depressing. I can’t see a quick way out of this mess. We’ve got further to fall before we can even think about a change of owner.

Nothing but that will do.

I thought there would have been more crowd unrest, quite shocked at how accepting they were.

1 minute ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

An owner who has systematically destroyed the club & blames everyone else …a manager who is totally clueless …a team devoid of any idea on how to win a game…& an ever declining fan base who are in despair at the situation….

Dejphon Chansiri get out of our club ..

The manager is rather lucky that Chansiri is the main focus at present because otherwise he would be rightly getting absolute pelters.

I've never seen a team look so lacking in fight.

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I thought there would have been more crowd unrest, quite shocked at how accepting they were.

Obviously, I’m just one out of 20 000+, but I can’t see the point in turning up to a match and not supporting the team. So I was never going to join in with disruptive chanting.

In any case, I’d imagine that the mass walkout was just as effective in making the point that this isn’t good enough. Half the crowd was gone by half time. 

43 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Obviously, I’m just one out of 20 000+, but I can’t see the point in turning up to a match and not supporting the team. So I was never going to join in with disruptive chanting.

In any case, I’d imagine that the mass walkout was just as effective in making the point that this isn’t good enough. Half the crowd was gone by half time. 

I heard a few stayed until the end to avoid the rush.

• Haha 1