Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Sunderland

bassett one

12 hours ago, Padders said:

Somebody's chucked a £1 coin on the pitch.......

Police are treating it as a take over bid!

I bet DC's pocketed that £1 as it's HIS pitch & HIS ground. 

13 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Cricket score anyone 😞

Ok, here you are. 

Yorkshire 226 for 9 declared. 

Notts 17 for 2.  Rain stopped play. 

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

An owner who has systematically destroyed the club & blames everyone else …a manager who is totally clueless …a team devoid of any idea on how to win a game…& an ever declining fan base who are in despair at the situation….

Dejphon Chansiri get out of our club ..

You've not been paying attention.  It's HIS club, His stadium.  He took control of the lot while fleecing a shed load of money out of a few gullible thousands. 

The man's a genius.  10 year season ticket anyone?  Go on, you know you want to. 

Edited by Baron99

4 hours ago, Baron99 said:

You've not been paying attention.  It's HIS club, His stadium.  He took control of the lot while fleecing a shed load of money out of a few gullible thousands. 

The man's a genius.  10 year season ticket anyone?  Go on, you know you want to. 

I’d hazard a guess that I’m more than aware of the situation at Hillsborough & who owns what wouldn’t you ?  & before you start giving it the big one yet again….remind everyone where in the league,the team you follow, currently occupy ? & whilst you at it …remind everyone of the score in your last game ?

Smart arse ….

18 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I’d hazard a guess that I’m more than aware of the situation at Hillsborough & who owns what wouldn’t you ?  & before you start giving it the big one yet again….remind everyone where in the league,the team you follow, currently occupy ? & whilst you at it …remind everyone of the score in your last game ?

Smart arse ….

Choose what position United are in and what the score was the last game your team hasn't been good enough to achieve that status this century and the last time they did you suffered the same score against the same opponents when they were rock bottom of said league.