Parking On Bradfield Road - No Return For 2 Hours?

Having known a few people who have got caught out on the "No return for 2 hours" rule that many Parking Lots apply, I was wondering if the Parking Space on Bradfield Road (opposite the fuel station) enforces this rule? I had a quick read of the board and could not find it specified there. I know for sure that the B&M on Middlewood Road definitely has this for their Parking lot.

If it’s on road parking, then I’d risk it. I park near to a well known Aerial shop for every Wednesday home game, Have done for years. It’s all two hours and no return within two hours round there. Never had a ticket.

(Watch me get one on Friday now😁)

Edited by Prettytom
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Prettytom said:

If it’s on road parking, then I’d risk it. I park near to a well known Aerial shop for every Wednesday home game, Have done for years. It’s all two hours and no return within two hours round there. Never had a ticket.

(Watch me get one on Friday now😁)

The OP is talking about the off street car park, which is subject to private sector enforcement with ANPR cameras.

• Like 1