Happy Bouncing Day Blades.

Alextopman

9 hours ago, Baron99 said:

No it's the sad Owls fans, who need something to cheer them up for a few days until they go & hand over another £50 to a bloke they dispise who owns a team at the bottom of the Championship. 

& here’s a sad Blade who needs something to cheer him up after an 8-0 home defeat…so he makes a little dig at Wednesday….

The irony is totally lost on you  …😂

11 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

& here’s a sad Blade who needs something to cheer him up after an 8-0 home defeat…so he makes a little dig at Wednesday….

The irony is totally lost on you  …😂

Well here's a bigger dig!

I'll tell you what irony is.  Its seeing thousands toddle down to the sty, to hand over wads of cash to a bloke so they can shout at said bloke, telling him that he's fleecing them.  Blimy, there's some stupid people in Sheffield.  About 22,000 according to the BBC the other week. 

Anyway, you've got a few days to find a handful of tenners to pay the exorbitant prices to get into the sty.  Oh & don't forget to save some extra cash to buy an extra pair of flip-flops to chuck after the match. 

I can just see it.  Saturday morning, thousands of shoes all over Penistone Rd.  Monday morning, thousands of shoes on sale in Bangkok market. 

Edited by Baron99

7 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

I'll tell you what irony is.  Its seeing thousands toddle down to the sty, to hand over wads of cash to a bloke so they can shout at said bloke, telling him that he's fleecing them.  Blimy, there's some stupid people in Sheffield.  About 22,000 according to the BBC the other week. 

Anyway, you've got a few days to find a handful of tenners to pay the exorbitant prices to get into the sty.  Oh & don't forget to save some extra cash to buy an extra pair of flip-flops to chuck after the match. 

I can just see it.  Saturday morning, thousands of shoes all over Penistone Rd.  Monday morning, thousands of shoes on sale in Bangkok market. 

He made more selling the tennis balls than he has spent on new players this season.....

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Most of the 22k you mention will be ST holders who won't have paid anywhere near what your claiming but don't let facts get in the way of your 8ful rant 🤣