Happy Bouncing Day Blades.

Alextopman

I was there on Sunday September 24th 2017 on the Leppings Lane lower tier amongst all the Wednesdayites.

I was at the Lane last Sunday.

Sunday wasn't good. 

But I'll live with my feelings after last Sunday's match just to retain that memory 6 years ago of how we so outclassed our neighbours (afterwe'd given them 5 years head start in the Championship).

12 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Well here's a bigger dig!

I'll tell you what irony is.  Its seeing thousands toddle down to the sty, to hand over wads of cash to a bloke so they can shout at said bloke, telling him that he's fleecing them.  Blimy, there's some stupid people in Sheffield.  About 22,000 according to the BBC the other week. 

Anyway, you've got a few days to find a handful of tenners to pay the exorbitant prices to get into the sty.  Oh & don't forget to save some extra cash to buy an extra pair of flip-flops to chuck after the match. 

I can just see it.  Saturday morning, thousands of shoes all over Penistone Rd.  Monday morning, thousands of shoes on sale in Bangkok market. 

It’s a dreadful situation….& your description is not far off the truth….I dread to think where Wednesday will end up ….both on & off the pitch…

2 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

It’s a dreadful situation….& your description is not far off the truth….I dread to think where Wednesday will end up ….both on & off the pitch…

Seriously, we could be out of business very, very soon. AFC Wednesday is beckoning. No matter how much some butter it up, our situation is dire.

Chansiri HAS to sell up and QUICKLY.

He HAS to take a big financial hit. If he doesn't, the club will fold, the ground will be demolished and replaced by God knows what type of Retail Park. He paid £60m for the stadium. I think it was valued at £30m at the time (don't shoot me if my info is wrong). So, he has to take a big hit. I suggest he sells for £40m. 30 for the ground and 10 for the dross. The buyer(s) would have millions more to find to tidy up Chansiri's mess.

We desperately, desperately need football people in charge. The Sheffielder in the US who was sniffing round will do, whether it's a short term rescue mission, or a long term 'Premier League' plan. We're not that bothered. We need leadership and common sense NOW!!

Edited by Hotmale 1954