When Police Kill

14 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

He's Suspected of breaking the law . Thats why he's got a court date . Where it will say if he has or has not broken the law . What do your legal credentials amount to ?

I said:

I know just enough,  to realise that they don't usually arrest and charge people, especially coppers,  who have not broken the law.

So I was correct,  whereas you said he had not broken the law.

Glad you realised that you were wrong,  and glad you realised that it's not you who decides whether he's broken the law or not.

3 hours ago, Mister M said:

Maybe he was each of those things.

Up until a few years ago, no one would've guessed just how many officers in the Met were wrong' uns, and often of much worse character than many of the people they dealt with in their jobs.

That's true enough.

12 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I said:

I know just enough,  to realise that they don't usually arrest and charge people, especially coppers,  who have not broken the law.

So I was correct,  whereas you said he had not broken the law.

Glad you realised that you were wrong,  and glad you realised that it's not you who decides whether he's broken the law or not.

That's true enough.

Post 40 . " the copper broke the law" . You seem to have decided that he broke the law . 

11 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Post 40 . " the copper broke the law" . You seem to have decided that he broke the law . 

I didn't   -   they did.  They wouldn't have arrested him and charged him otherwise.

Do you not know that in this country,  it's against the law to kill someone other than in self defence.   He killed someone.

Just now, Organgrinder said:

I didn't   -   they did.  They wouldn't have arrested him and charged him otherwise.

Do you not know that in this country,  it's against the law to kill someone other than in self defence.   He killed someone.

Keep wriggling . Is he in prison yet ? Has it been proved in a court of law ?

16 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Keep wriggling . Is he in prison yet ? Has it been proved in a court of law ?

You couldn't make a worm wriggle.

He hasn't even been to trial yet as you well know,  so what is the point of such a daft question.   I did say that you keep asking daft questions.     Be patient and all will be revealed.

One thing is for sure though,  there will be no unarmed people being shot for a while now.

Just now, Organgrinder said:

You couldn't make a worm wriggle.

He hasn't even been to trial yet as you well know,  so what is the point of such a daft question.   I did say that you keep asking daft questions.     Be patient and all will be revealed.

One thing is for sure though,  there will be no unarmed people being shot for a while now.

Its not been proved in a court of law that he "broke the law" therefore he hasn't broke the law . So stop saying he has . 

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Its not been proved in a court of law that he "broke the law" therefore he hasn't broke the law . So stop saying he has . 

I've just told you that you silly boy.

Edited by Organgrinder