Where Has The Sunak 'Nett Zero In A Proportionate Way ' Thread Gone ?

it was removed for a few hours so i could read through the 35 reports and remove the offending posts. its back now.

2 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm guessing Beca didn't have the time to go through the thread so deleting it was her best option?

Sure it's frustrating,  I had several replies I didn't get to answer but onwards and upwards. 

Worse things happen at sea. 👍

sorry yes i just didnt have time to read through until now so i removed until i could go through it all 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SFBeca said:

it was removed for a few hours so i could read through the 35 reports and remove the offending posts. its back now.

sorry yes i just didnt have time to read through until now so i removed until i could go through it all 

Fair enough Beca. Thanks for letting us know 🙏

1 hour ago, SFBeca said:

Did you take my " Tittie " post out ? That was some of my finest work .

21 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Did you take my " Tittie " post out ? That was some of my finest work .

I can corroborate this claim. Hackey’s tittie post made 87% more sense than his usual posts, whilst using 153% of his usual word count. 

We should be supporting this sort of progress from a forum member. Even if he is a Tory.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm guessing Beca didn't have the time to go through the thread so deleting it was her best option?

Sure it's frustrating,  I had several replies I didn't get to answer but onwards and upwards. 

Worse things happen at sea. 👍

I cannot help thinking that behaviour on this forum would quickly improve if 3 day bans were handed out for obvious trolling or personal attacks..... That said, I do think there should be an appeals procedure, though I suspect it would not be used that often.

7 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

I can corroborate this claim. Hackey’s tittie post made 87% more sense than his usual posts, whilst using 153% of his usual word count. 

We should be supporting this sort of progress from a forum member. Even if he is a Tory.

Such a glowing reference , I am touched  :thumbsup:

• Haha 1