Why Are Extremist Environmentalists So Inconsistent ?

38 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I'm quite willing to discuss the environment with you or anyone else

Snipped 

No you aren't. You get abusive and rude when people post something you disagree with dont you me hearty. 

23 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Here you go.....

32 Climate Predictions That Are Absolute BS 👍

🤣🤣🤣The world will end in 12 years🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Here you go.....

32 Climate Predictions That Are Absolute BS 👍

I never normally follow links but in this case I watched 2 minutes of that rubbish.

The countdown clock is not to tell us when the world will end.  It's to tell us when we go past the tipping point from which we cannot undo what we've done.

If you watch rubbish like that,  there's no wonder you can't figure out the truth.   Forget Greta,  she's just drawing attention to the dangers and rightly so.  She has made people listen.

Watch or listen to someone respectable on British TV, Sky or BBC.    American TV exaggerates everything they cover and it's all about sensationalism.

I wouldn't waste my time trying to give you facts because I know you won't believe it anyway and you are welcome to your view.

The world will eventually prove to you that you're wrong nut I won't be here to see it anyway so it doesn't matter to me.

I do want to stop climate change,  but I'm a honest bloke and if there were any big hoaxes that I knew about,  then I would speak up loud and clear.

It's up to everybody to watch and listen with scepticism,  have a good think, and decide for themselves what they believe.

9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

No you aren't. You get abusive and rude when people post something you disagree with dont you me hearty. 

🤣🤣🤣The world will end in 12 years🤣🤣🤣

Another idiot glued to American television.

You have never heard Greta say the world will end in 12 years and you have to be mad to believe it.

It's conspiracy theories again and you are always daft enough to fall for them  ( always the same little group who believe every conspiracy ).

You are the one who keeps telling us  what liars the Americans are and then uses them to back your argument.

The world will last for billions of years but the life which lives on it will almost all die,  and humans will be among the first to go.

By all means watch american   BS but they are not telling you what we believe for one minute.  It's all made up rubbish.

I honestly don't care if you deniers are that daft    -    just gives me a laugh.

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Told ya 🤣

You call that abuse  ????????    you poor deluded soul.   You ain't see nothing yet.

Back to your yankee conspiracy sites.

1 minute ago, Prettytom said:

I see that the anti-science brigade are having a little get together.

It helps to have them in one place, then the rest of us can get on with important stuff, like limiting climate change.

We'll have to be careful or they'll be wheeling their witch doctors out against us next.

Pound to a penny, some of 'em take magic potions.