More Blm Fraud.

Just now, Jack Grey said:

Again your just lying

At no point did I say it was about race but exactly the opposite 

I said I think it's funny that's it's being swept under the carpet and that you attitude would be different if it was Trump.supprters who founded the charity 

Because you a self hating white man 

I honestly don't know why you keep adding new angles to the argument.  Trump has nothing to do with it and,

I'm not a bit interested in Trump, Biden, Obama or any other american president so why would my attitude be different.

You just continually keep making things up,  which are irrelevant anyway,  to throw at people and divert from the real truth.

The real truth being that you and your few pals are racists,   always on the lookout for stories which may reflect badly on other races.

You have already brought left wing politics into it and now right wing american politics and neither of them have any relevance at all.

I can't see anything being swept under the carpet at all,  neither by lefties  (who have no reason to be interested in this story )  or anyone else.

God knows what a "self hating white man" is supposed to be.  I am white but quite the opposite from what you say and I rate myself quite highly, especially compared to you.

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

I honestly don't know why you keep adding new angles to the argument.  Trump has nothing to do with it and,

I'm not a bit interested in Trump, Biden, Obama or any other american president so why would my attitude be different.

You just continually keep making things up,  which are irrelevant anyway,  to throw at people and divert from the real truth.

The real truth being that you and your few pals are racists,   always on the lookout for stories which may reflect badly on other races.

You have already brought left wing politics into it and now right wing american politics and neither of them have any relevance at all.

I can't see anything being swept under the carpet at all,  neither by lefties  (who have no reason to be interested in this story )  or anyone else.

God knows what a "self hating white man" is supposed to be.  I am white but quite the opposite from what you say and I rate myself quite highly, especially compared to you.

You keep saying you're not interested in a lot of these stories... yet you're posting an awful lot about them.

Why are you even on SF if none of the subjects affect you?

• Like 1

Just now, leviathan13 said:

You keep saying you're not interested in a lot of these stories... yet you're posting an awful lot about them.

Where did I say that "none of the subjects affect me"

I said I was not interested in whatever the BLM were doing and that's quite correct     but I am interested in the racist animosity being displayed against them as I don't like racists.

If I wish to post an awful lot about anything,   then I will do so to my hearts content,  whether you happen to approve or not.

8 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

:thumbsup: . Not bothered about this , not bothered about that, not bothered about other but comes on to have a dig at those who are .

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

Where did I say that "none of the subjects affect me"

I said I was not interested in whatever the BLM were doing and that's quite correct     but I am interested in the racist animosity being displayed against them as I don't like racists.

If I wish to post an awful lot about anything,   then I will do so to my hearts content,  whether you happen to approve or not.

Are the black people who criticised BLM racist?

Just now, hackey lad said:

:thumbsup: . Not bothered about this , not bothered about that, not bothered about other but comes on to have a dig at those who are .

Not bothered about you much either but you still keep turning up to say absolutely nothing.

17 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Yup, in the same way you could have been supportive of a 100 year old war veteran doing laps of his garden, without being supportive of the charity set up by his grifter of a daughter.

or you could appreciate what he did but not give the government a pass who should be paying charities rather than a 100 year old war veteren

1 minute ago, leviathan13 said:

Are the black people who criticised BLM racist?

I haven't  heard any  black people criticise them because I don't follow their exploits,   but you are going down the same route now.    It is NOT about he BLM.    I AM NOT INTERESTED IN BLM

I am interested in the racism that I come across on this forum.     Is that getting any easier for you to understand ?

24 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

The Guardian has main headlines about Trump's fraud accusations, can you find ANY story about the BLM criminal who was charged yesterday?

Edited by Al Bundy