More Blm Fraud.

42 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I honestly don't know why you keep adding new angles to the argument.  Trump has nothing to do with it and,

I'm not a bit interested in Trump, Biden, Obama or any other american president so why would my attitude be different.

You just continually keep making things up,  which are irrelevant anyway,  to throw at people and divert from the real truth.

The real truth being that you and your few pals are racists,   always on the lookout for stories which may reflect badly on other races.

You have already brought left wing politics into it and now right wing american politics and neither of them have any relevance at all.

I can't see anything being swept under the carpet at all,  neither by lefties  (who have no reason to be interested in this story )  or anyone else.

God knows what a "self hating white man" is supposed to be.  I am white but quite the opposite from what you say and I rate myself quite highly, especially compared to you.

👍

Edited by Al Bundy

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

RACIST!!!!

Another indication of Bundy's reversion to his nursery days.  always happens when he loses the debate and it's dummy throwing time.

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

Another indication of Bundy's reversion to his nursery days.  always happens when he loses the debate and it's dummy throwing time.

But that's what you shout at others all the time dear man.

So yeah, your comment is bang on.

👍

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

👍

That says    "I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING BEING SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET"

It doesn't say  "IT ISNT BEING SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET"

I think you need to go back to school and have your reading & understanding of the English language looked at.

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

But that's what you shout at others all the time dear man.

So yeah, your comment is bang on.

👍

Get back to the debate and stop being a loser.

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

That says    "I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING BEING SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET"

It doesn't say  "IT ISNT BEING SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET"

I think you need to go back to school and have your reading & understanding of the English language looked at.

Calm down Greta.

If as you say " I can't see anything being swept under the carpet" then why isn't the Guardian printing anything about it?  It's got an old story about the guilty person denying the charges though.  Strange that.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Calm down Greta.

If as you say " I can't see anything being swept under the carpet" then why isn't the Guardian printing anything about it?  It's got an old story about the guilty person denying the charges though.  Strange that.

What is the point of asking me questions about the Guardian when you read it every day and I never read it at all ?

58 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

What is the point of asking me questions about the Guardian when you read it every day and I never read it at all ?

I am just informing you that certain news outlets are indeed sweeping it under the Afghan carpet.

👍

Edited by Al Bundy

11 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I am just informing you that certain news outlets are indeed sweeping it under the Afghan carpet.

👍

That's up to them. 

I only know what BBC News and Sky News tell me and,  If they discuss a subject which doesn't interest me,  then I don't take much  notice of them either. 

The media hypes up everything these days and a lot of it is best ignored.

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

That's up to them. 

I only know what BBC News and Sky News tell me and,  If they discuss a subject which doesn't interest me,  then I don't take much  notice of them either. 

The media hypes up everything these days and a lot of it is best ignored.

Ok.