More Blm Fraud.

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Crime Disguised As A BLM Protest 

I watched that earlier today.

Won't be their fault though.

On other forums I read, many lefties are blaming the conservative party for the horrific murder in Croydon yesterday. Apparently the stabbings in London are because of cuts to social services!!

The mental gymnastics are a sight to behold. Rather than the left ranting at the right, it should be the other way around. The right should be shouting at the lefties for coming up with pathetic excuses that enables such madness.

54 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

On other forums I read, many lefties are blaming the conservative party for the horrific murder in Croydon yesterday. Apparently the stabbings in London are because of cuts to social services!!

The mental gymnastics are a sight to behold. Rather than the left ranting at the right, it should be the other way around. The right should be shouting at the lefties for coming up with pathetic excuses that enables such madness.

A lot of the black men involved in knife crime are first and second generation migrants or asylum seekers

London's Black on black crime is a bad as it is in the USA 

This is what happens when you import poverty by the millions.

Edited by Jack Grey

10 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

A lot of the black men involved in knife craine are first and second generation migrants or asylum seekers

London's Black on black crime is a bad as it is in the USA 

This is what happens when you import poverty by the millions.

I honestly don't know what the solution is. They don't care about going to prison so what can you do.

It's too late, the horse has bolted.  Some blame it on households not having a father around.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

It's not excuses that are to blame it's the lack of law and order and lack of discipline.

Shouting at the lefties would be a stupid wast of time as there is nothing they can do.

The only ones who can change things at any time,  are the government in power,  and they are too busy creating division and looking after the money men.

Edited by Organgrinder

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

It's not excuses that are to blame it's the lack of law ad order and lack of discipline.

Shouting at the lefties would be a stupid wast of time as there is nothing they can do.

The only ones who can change things at any time,  are the government in power,  and they are too busy creating division and looking after the money men.

What would your suggestion be to the government to stop all the stabbings?

Bear in mind that these parasites are obviously bothered about prison, what do you suggest?

5 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

It's not excuses that are to blame it's the lack of law ad order and lack of discipline.

Wasn't it the lefties who were demanding a de-funding of the police?

Trying to destroy anyone that said "Blue Lives Matter*

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

What would your suggestion be to the government to stop all the stabbings?

Bear in mind that these parasites are obviously bothered about prison, what do you suggest?

It's about full Law & Order and not just stabbings.

I've said countless times what we should do ( including earlier today ) but everyone's too spineless to grasp the nettle.

I've also said before that prison are not a fear factor because the inmates virtually run them.   Make them places where no one wants to go.

Don't tell me you can't stop drug dealing in a prison.  We don't even try to stop it in Westminster Palace.

Why worry though,  all those at the top are having a lovely time and so are all their mates and shady friends so just leave things be for a quiet life eh ?

What a philosophy.

8 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Wasn't it the lefties who were demanding a de-funding of the police?

Trying to destroy anyone that said "Blue Lives Matter*

It's not those who demand who are to blame    -    it's those conservative "lefties" who actually make the rules and decisions.

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

It's about full Law & Order and not just stabbings.

I've said countless times what we should do ( including earlier today ) but everyone's too spineless to grasp the nettle.

I've also said before that prison are not a fear factor because the inmates virtually run them.   Make them places where no one wants to go.

Don't tell me you can't stop drug dealing in a prison.  We don't even try to stop it in Westminster Palace.

Why worry though,  all those at the top are having a lovely time and so are all their mates and shady friends so just leave things be for a quiet life eh ?

What a philosophy.

It's not those who demand who are to blame    -    it's those conservative "lefties" who actually make the rules and decisions.

I must have missed what you suggest the government does to stop all these stabbings and murders, what was your suggestion? I am not being pedantic as we are on the same page with this but for the life of me, nothing what the government can do will stop this gang culture ripping apart communities in London.

22 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

It's not excuses that are to blame it's the lack of law and order and lack of discipline.

You really are despicable .