More Blm Fraud.

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I must have missed what you suggest the government does to stop all these stabbings and murders, what was your suggestion? I am not being pedantic as we are on the same page with this but for the life of me, nothing what the government can do will stop this gang culture ripping apart communities in London.

You said:  

11 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Cops on the beat is nothing more than something else for the feral to ridicule and throw stones at, however I understand your point.

The younger feral generation have absolutely no respect for cops.

And I said:

Probably because they've never seen one,  except for flying by in cars,  on the way to Greggs or the Coffee shop..

I haven't seen one in 5 years in the area where I live and I go out every day.

Say what you like but law & order worked in the old days and,  if the young ones need teaching respect,  then teach them.     People scoff but,   if it used to work and it doesn't work now there's a reason.

I would bring back National Service and give them a choice of the military or the Police Force or The NHS,  and make sure they were disciplined as they used to be..

Your top line is why we don't have law & Order     -     It seems to be accepted that it will fail so we don't even try.         A few drill sergeants would sort them out.

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

You really are despicable .

That's a big word for a silly little non-debater like you.  Why don't you go out and play ?

Edited by Organgrinder

5 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You said:  

And I said:

Probably because they've never seen one,  except for flying by in cars,  on the way to Greggs or the Coffee shop..

Say what you like but law & order worked in the old days and,  if the young ones need teaching respect,  then teach them.     People scoff but,   if it used to work and it doesn't work now there's a reason.

I would bring back National Service and give them a choice of the military or the Police Force or The NHS,  and make sure they were disciplined as they used to be..

Your top line is why we don't have law & Order     -     It seems to be accepted that it will fail so we don't even try.         A few drill sergeants would sort them out.

That's a big word for a silly little non-debater like you.  Why don't you go out and play ?

I'm not silly and I'm not little . You Are despicable  , its always someone else's fault with you .

12 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I must have missed what you suggest the government does to stop all these stabbings and murders, what was your suggestion? I am not being pedantic as we are on the same page with this but for the life of me, nothing what the government can do will stop this gang culture ripping apart communities in London.

:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Very grown up .

Debate  ??????????????????          Not about the Flowerpot men though.

I don't really want to talk to you because you never enter the debate but just make one liner remarks to try and wind me up.

It doesn't work because you're not clever enough so      go and play

Edited by Organgrinder

6 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Debate  ??????????????????          Not about the Flowerpot men though.

I don't really want to talk to you because you never enter the debate but just make one liner remarks to try and wind me up.

It doesn't work because you're not clever enough so      go and play

Any chance of you answering the question asked of you ?

23 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You said:  

And I said:

If the feral parasites were forced to join the police or do national service the human rights lawyers would be rubbing their hands, it's never going to happen.

Places like Croydon will have police around, the yooof will see police, but they don't care. Law and order did work much better in the old days but that's when there were more families staying together and both parents were usually still around so more discipline was installed.

I've said before and I will say it again, places in Central and Eastern Europe don't have these problems but then again they don't have to deal with numerous different cultures where life and  morals are completely alien to mine and yours, and yet they are the bad guys apparently.  

This is just the beginning for the UK. It's reaping what it's sown.

Edited by Al Bundy

13 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

If the feral parasites were forced to join the police or do national service the human rights lawyers would be rubbing their hands, it's never going to happen.

Places like Croydon will have police around, the yooof will see police, but they don't care. Law and order did work much better in the old days but that's when there were more families staying together and both parents were usually still around so more discipline was installed.

I've said before and I will say it again, places in Central and Eastern Europe don't have these problems but then again they don't have to deal with numerous different cultures where life and  morals are completely alien to mine and yours, and yet they are the bad guys apparently.  

This is just the beginning for the UK. It's reaping what it's sown.

Quoted for posterity.