More Blm Fraud.

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

So we cannot discuss crimes that involve anyone that isn't white?

Because it seems to be open season on Russell Brand in the other thread

🙄

Of course you can,  discuss them by all means as long as you don't hide the racial prejudice behind it.

I am not the slightest bit interested in Brand except that unlike you,  I believe that pervs should be publicly known and noted,  which he is now. so finis.

Edited by Organgrinder

8 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Of course you can,  discuss them by all means as long ass you don't hide the racial prejudice behind it.

I am not the slightest bit interested in Brand except that unlike you,  I believe that pervs should be publicly known and noted,  which he is now. so finis.

Nothing to do with race

But the left wing hysteria that surrounded BLM and the vilification of anyone who didn't follow their cult like indoctrination is what I'm bothered about 

Like most lefties you want to sweep the whole thing under the carpet by accusing anyone who questions the motives of the organisation as 'RACISTS'

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Like most lefties you want to sweep the whole thing under the carpet by accusing anyone who questions the motives of the organisation as 'RACISTS'

Not at all.   talk about it all day long if you wish and carry on proving what a racist lot you are whilst I demonstrate my PROUD credentials as a LEFTY  by having a public laugh at you idiocy.

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Nothing to do with race

But the left wing hysteria that surrounded BLM and the vilification of anyone who didn't follow their cult like indoctrination is what I'm bothered about 

Bingo.

But deep down everyone knows it.

Funny watching the mental gymnastics of it all though.

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Bingo.

But deep down everyone knows it.

Funny watching the mental gymnastics of it all though.

Wrong again.  I've said many times that I'm not the slightest bit interested in the BLM,  just in how easily, they ruffle the racists feathers.

Grey's just given it away though,  it's not just about race  but The "left wing".        Well,  put those two together and I can see how upsetting it is for racist far right dopes like you two.

Just now, Organgrinder said:

Wrong again.  I've said many times that I'm not the slightest bit interested in the BLM,  just in how easily, they ruffle the racists feathers.

Grey's just given it away though,  it's not just about race  but The "left wing".        Well,  put those two together and I can see how upsetting it is for racist far right dopes like you two.

You are missing the point completely.

It's not upsetting at all, rather satisfying that what you knew all along has come to fruit.

Many were warned it was a scam but we were shouted down as racists.

Folks like me offer advice and wisdom, take heed my good man.

👍

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Again your just lying

At no point did I say it was about race but exactly the opposite 

I said I think it's funny that's it's being swept under the carpet and that you attitude would be different if it was Trump.supprters who founded the charity 

Because you a self hating white man 

33 minutes ago, melthebell said:

and some of us dont need to join groups, give donations, but the message still stands and youre still a racist

You are aware that being critical of the BLM organisation doesn't make you racist.

Many black people were critical of BLM... but I suppose they're just coconuts and Uncle Toms to the left.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, leviathan13 said:

You are aware that being critical of the BLM organisation doesn't make you racist.

Yup, in the same way you could have been supportive of a 100 year old war veteran doing laps of his garden, without being supportive of the charity set up by his grifter of a daughter.

• Like 1