More Blm Fraud.

7 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I haven't  heard any  black people criticise them because I don't follow their exploits,   but you are going down the same route now.    It is NOT about he BLM.    I AM NOT INTERESTED IN BLM

I am interested in the racism that I come across on this forum.     Is that getting any easier for you to understand ?

You're not interested in what black people have to say? Sounds a bit racist to me...

As I've said, criticism of the BLM organisation is not racist.

Just now, Al Bundy said:

The Guardian has main headlines about Trump's fraud accusations, can you find any story about the BLM criminal who was charged yesterday?

Told you before that,  unlike you, I am not remotely interested in what the The Guardian says despite being a proud lefty      and

I am even less interested in anything  regarding Trump,  who I regard as less important than any dog turd on the pavement outside.

5 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

This will be your last post in this thread then?

Don't kid yourself lad.

Just now, Organgrinder said:

Told you before that,  unlike you, I am not remotely interested in what the The Guardian says despite being a proud lefty      and

I am even less interested in anything  regarding Trump,  who I regard as less important than any dog turd on the pavement outside.

So, no then.

How do you know this story is not being swept under the carpet then?

👍

Edited by Al Bundy

1 minute ago, leviathan13 said:

You're not interested in what black people have to say? Sounds a bit racist to me...

As I've said, criticism of the BLM organisation is not racist.

I don't care what it sounds like to you.

I also don't care what you you said.  I decide for myself what is racist or not as I also do, what is right or wrong.

Get racist and I will call it out.

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Don't kid yourself lad.

Not bothered about the Guardian, not bothered about Trump 

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

I don't care what it sounds like to you.

I also don't care what you you said.  I decide for myself what is racist or not as I also do, what is right or wrong.

Get racist and I will call it out.

So...

Is criticism of the BLM organisation racism?

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

How do you know this story is not being swept under the carpet then?

👍

Where did I say that it is not being swept under the carpet   ???????????????

I said     "I can't see anything being swept under the carpet at all",      

try reading a little more carefully and then be sure you understand what you have just read.