Pussy In Need, Park Square

Today, I found a beautiful ginger pussy. He was friendly and calm. People even photographed him. He seemed to have food and drink and somewhere to sleep, but my concern is that there are some evil people out there, such as the ones who poisoned my pussy with anti-freeze. This pussy is physically laid on the public lawn outside ParkHill flats. He would be safer placed behind the security gates. His cotton nest will be useless come winter. Does he have a proper home? I am concerned for him.

4 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Today, I found a beautiful ginger pussy. He was friendly and calm. People even photographed him. He seemed to have food and drink and somewhere to sleep, but my concern is that there are some evil people out there, such as the ones who poisoned my pussy with anti-freeze. This pussy is physically laid on the public lawn outside ParkHill flats. He would be safer placed behind the security gates. His cotton nest will be useless come winter. Does he have a proper home? I am concerned for him.

His name is Garfield

He has an owner but is the adopted son to the Park Hill residents

He loves it on the street but is well looked after and loves the attention

He's a big flirt 👍

Edited by Jack Grey

11 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I've noticed Garfield on my way to and from work.

He seems like a lovely cat, and people seem very affectionate towards him.

Not everyone is as kind as you and I. This pussy needs somewhere on private land and he needs toys to play with. His cotton hutch is not worthy of the winter weather. He needs a proper indoor  home.