Pussy In Need, Park Square

On 26/09/2023 at 23:01, Irene Swaine said:

Today, I found a beautiful ginger pussy. He was friendly and calm. People even photographed him. He seemed to have food and drink and somewhere to sleep, but my concern is that there are some evil people out there, such as the ones who poisoned my pussy with anti-freeze. This pussy is physically laid on the public lawn outside ParkHill flats. He would be safer placed behind the security gates. His cotton nest will be useless come winter. Does he have a proper home? I am concerned for him.

Did you not notice the fact that there was somewhere for this cat to sleep, a bowl, a mini shelter etc and almost everytime you pass someone giving it attention?  

You didn't find it - it's been there for a long time.  

Oooh look at me I've found a stray.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, leggy_lydz said:

Did you not notice the fact that there was somewhere for this cat to sleep, a bowl, a mini shelter etc and almost everytime you pass someone giving it attention?  

Hes not a stray.....he has an owner

Its a lady who lives at the top of South Street

She walks 3 or 4 dogs regularly 

But he loves being out and about so leave him be

He is well looked after.....the little fatso 

On 27/09/2023 at 15:50, hackey lad said:

Bit fishy for me . 

Try it with some soup.....

469cb97c-1d07-4d46-89f9-a6f9eacd1c7dJPG-

Edited by Jack Grey

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Hes not a stray.....he has an owner

Its a lady who lives at the top of South Street

She walks 3 or 4 dogs regularly 

But he loves being out and about so leave him be

He is well looked after.....the little fatso 

It's always been a 20 or so year old man who I see taking food to this cat.   I believe he is homeless which made me double take, I asked him once if he needed any help to feed the cat but he said no thanks it's fine.

I will confess that it's been about 4 months since I have walked this way on my lunch hour though, it's on a mound of grass just off the  tram junction of the roundabout and I used to walk up to Granellis for some sweets but haven't done for a little while now.

20 minutes ago, leggy_lydz said:

If you actually bothered to read the thread, I noted that he had a cotton "igloo".  Yes, someone had left food out but it's not just food that he needs. He was exposed in a very public place and seemed to be living there. Society can be cruel, evil and twisted. I was worried that some sicko would hurt him. Like they did with my pussy. A cotton igloo is not adequate for him to sleep in when the weather turns icy either. What a rather poor attempt at discrediting my post.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

If you actually bothered to read the thread, I noted that he had a cotton "igloo".  Yes, someone had left food out but it's not just food that he needs. He was exposed in a very public place and seemed to be living there. Society can be cruel, evil and twisted. I was worried that some sicko would hurt him. Like they did with my pussy. A cotton igloo is not adequate for him to sleep in when the weather turns icy either. What a rather poor attempt at discrediting my post.

People can be cruel, evil and twisted, certainly.   

• Like 1