Pussy In Need, Park Square

16 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

If you actually bothered to read the thread, I noted that he had a cotton "igloo".  Yes, someone had left food out but it's not just food that he needs. He was exposed in a very public place and seemed to be living there. Society can be cruel, evil and twisted. I was worried that some sicko would hurt him. Like they did with my pussy. A cotton igloo is not adequate for him to sleep in when the weather turns icy either. What a rather poor attempt at discrediting my post.

Did your pussy get hurt ?

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Thats bad that . I've always been nice to pussies . 

He was a very tame pussy, loved having his tail stroked. His mother was a very angry pussy, used to hiss at him and snarl. She ended up going to live with the neighbour. She is a nice big happy pussy now.

1 minute ago, Irene Swaine said:

He was a very tame pussy, loved having his tail stroked. His mother was a very angry pussy, used to hiss at him and snarl. She ended up going to live with the neighbour. She is a nice big happy pussy now.

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Off to bed now Irene, I'll be dreaming about pussies all night now.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Don't like an angry pussy  , I like a big happy one .

• Like 1

I really enjoyed reading this thread.  I'm not a cat lover, even though I have looked after them for friends / neighbours and even had one as a pet years ago. 

There was a neighbour who until recently lived nearby.  She would feed all the stray cats (and other local pet cats) in her garden and then select one,  place it in a carrier and have it taken away to be neutered.  I suppose she provided a service of sorts, but on at least a couple of occasions she had actually sent someone's pet to be neutered.  I found this woman to be a menace to the neighbourhood.  She had enticed the area's cat population into our small neighbourhood with all the problems that brings and then if that wasn't enough, sent the odd few local pet cats off to have the snip!