Pussy In Need, Park Square

19 hours ago, Tipstaff said:

I really enjoyed reading this thread.  I'm not a cat lover, even though I have looked after them for friends / neighbours and even had one as a pet years ago. 

There was a neighbour who until recently lived nearby.  She would feed all the stray cats (and other local pet cats) in her garden and then select one,  place it in a carrier and have it taken away to be neutered.  I suppose she provided a service of sorts, but on at least a couple of occasions she had actually sent someone's pet to be neutered.  I found this woman to be a menace to the neighbourhood.  She had enticed the area's cat population into our small neighbourhood with all the problems that brings and then if that wasn't enough, sent the odd few local pet cats off to have the snip!  

Unless someone is in business breeding cats she did those neighbours a service getting them neutered.  

6 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

I'm sure the cat doesn't appreciate having his balls cut off.....poor little fella 😬

Better than getting run over crossing a busy road when he goes wandering to find a lady friend.  Or getting injured fighting another Tom cat.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pfifes said:

Better than getting run over crossing a busy road when he goes wandering to find a lady friend.  Or getting injured fighting another Tom cat.  

If I ever get another pussy, mine will be an indoor one. I wouldn't be able to rest knowing he is out there somewhere and God knows what could be happening to him. I would stock him up with plenty of toys to play with in the house, but no way would I let him out. Too many sickos out there.

6 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

If I ever get another pussy, mine will be an indoor one. I wouldn't be able to rest knowing he is out there somewhere and God knows what could be happening to him. I would stock him up with plenty of toys to play with in the house, but no way would I let him out. Too many sickos out there.

Yoo Hoo Irene  :wave:

I agree with you,

Always make sure they stay at tom.  (at home)

Sorry couldn't resist...

• Like 2

On 04/10/2023 at 00:35, Irene Swaine said:

Yes, if I was in a position to take on another, I would. So glad that the cat shelter etc provide these pussies with a home.

If you change your mind you can have our two.

I’ll drive em to you myself.

• Haha 1