Laurence Fox Suspended By Gb News

14 hours ago, Chekhov said:

1 - How often do handbags online threats turn into anything at all ?

Almost never.

2 - >>A journalist has had what appears to be blood smeared on their windscreen<<

Is that the best you've got ?

Get back to me if he gets beaten up.

You felt a line was crossed when a customer threatened to come round and lay you out, but didn't do it. However in the example I gave there was a telephone threat of violence coupled with a demonstration that they knew where to find him. 

If a verbal threat to you crosses a line, why do others need to take a beating before they can be concerned? 

14 hours ago, Mister M said:

Remember it wasn't Ofcom who suspended Wootton and Fox, but GBNews itself. 

Typical woke lefty broadcaster cancelling people. Oh, hang on a minute... 

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Good decision 

Personally I think it was inappropriate but not a scalable offence 

Throwing insults makes me feel he can't answer the questions raised,  keep to the point and don't divert the topic - it just gets in the way imo.

Manchester United are gonna allow Anthony to return to the first team squad even though he has been accused of domestic abuse by ex girlfriends

I think the tide is turning and the instant reaction to cancel someone who hasn't even been charged with a crime is ending.

Hopefully the woke lefts obsession with destroying people's lives  will be a thing of the past 

Footballers,  actors, TV celebrities are very vulnerable to accusations,  they should be on their guard against,  gold diggers,  and women whom they are only attracted to because of their often fake glamour.  Trouble is they dive in because they are impressed with the 'trophy wife' aspect.

Edited by cressida
  • Like 1