Laurence Fox Suspended By Gb News

6 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

At least he offers an opinion and contributes.

All you do is have a drink and then come on here and makes snide remarks to other posters like a dribbling gonk with no life. Your reputation on here is one of a bitter and childish drunk.

You offer absolutely zero to this site, absolutely nothing.

More lazy rhetoric from the one man temperance movement in Transylvania. For someone who offers “absolutely zero to this site” I seem to get a lot of thumbs up for my opinions. I also get a lot of laughs for my more wittier contributions on here so I’m not sure about the offering “absolutely nothing” slur as well. 

Would like to say both Chekhov and Mister Gee are very interesting posters and add a lot of interest to this site.

I have been in awe of the detail Chekhov puts into his posts and he never dodges anything,

Mister Gee has made some superb posts and has made me laugh ,  when he's not had too much to drink he can be

very charismatic.

10 hours ago, Mister M said:

Were those things she's said worse than stating that the parents of the victims of Lucy Letby were money grubbers only interested in the compensation for example?

Just embellishing what I said with no context

You've done this already and no one has bitten

I've explained what I said many times now

Grow up you silly little man child 

1 hour ago, HumbleNarrator said:

I think if Dan Wooton is guilty of those serious allegations then he should face the consequences for it. 

But he's not been charged with a crime and has not had a trial

It's just the vile left who want to destroy his life because they don't like him because he has a different opinion to them

The left are the Nazis and the don't even see it 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Jack Grey

37 minutes ago, cressida said:

Would like to say both Chekhov and Mister Gee are very interesting posters and add a lot of interest to this site.

I have been in awe of the detail Chekhov puts into his posts and he never dodges anything,

Mister Gee has made some superb posts and has made me laugh ,  when he's not had too much to drink he can be

very charismatic.

It would be unfair of me to state that Mister Gee doesn't at times make rather witty comments but that is negated by his constant sniping, foul mouth and efforts to ridicule and be incredibly rude to other posters, especially at night. I really don't know what he gets out of it. Maybe there is a more underlying issue?

He may disagree with other members opinions but to call folk pathetic, dim witted and deranged ( that's just in the past few hours) is just unnecessary and childlike. 

His sole aim seems to be to rude and snide, but it's easy to do that from behind a keyboard isn't it.  His obsession with posters whereabouts is bizarre, why is that an issue for him.?

Like I've said previously, he is the kid at school that nips others and runs off, the bloke that would get giddy at others misfortunes and the bloke that everyone mutters FFS, when he turns up at a party.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

It would be unfair of me to state that Mister Gee doesn't at times make rather witty comments but that is negated by his constant sniping and efforts to ridicule and be incredibly rude to other posters, especially at night. I really don't know what he gets out of it.

He may disagree with other members opinions but to call folk pathetic, dim witted and deranged ( that's just in the past few hours) is just unnecessary and childlike. 

His sole aim seems to be to rude and snide, but it's easy to do that from behind a keyboard isn't it.  His obsession with posters whereabouts is bizarre, why is that an issue for him.?

Like I've said previously, he is the kid at school that nips others and runs off, the bloke that would get giddy at others misfortunes and the bloke that everyone mutters FFS, when he turns up at a party.

I really feel sorry for his family

I imagine that he just lives in his mother's basement and the local authorities have put him on a register to keep him away from schools 

MV5BNDEyMDU3MWUtODJkYi00ZWVkLTlhZGQtMGJh

38 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

It would be unfair of me to state that Mister Gee doesn't at times make rather witty comments but that is negated by his constant sniping, foul mouth and efforts to ridicule and be incredibly rude to other posters, especially at night. I really don't know what he gets out of it. Maybe there is a more underlying issue?

I don’t recall ever calling someone a paedophile without justification though. I’ve got standards, they might not be high but at least I have some unlike the character below.

29 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I really feel sorry for his family

I imagine that he just lives in his mother's basement and the local authorities have put him on a register to keep him away from schools 

MV5BNDEyMDU3MWUtODJkYi00ZWVkLTlhZGQtMGJh

4 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

I don’t recall ever calling someone a paedophile without justification though. I’ve got standards, they might not be high but at least I have some unlike the character below.

Yes, as much as it's obviously a joke, that's not necessary.