Laurence Fox Suspended By Gb News

It's looking like there is no low he won't stoop to in order to get attention. Since he's an archetypal right winger and will inevitably support hunting, and his name is Fox and he's a bit gingery and whiskery, for one last hurrah I suggest he is hunted over the south downs until the hounds get him, livestreamed on X for views and likes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Delbow said:

It's looking like there is no low he won't stoop to in order to get attention. Since he's an archetypal right winger and will inevitably support hunting, and his name is Fox and he's a bit gingery and whiskery, for one last hurrah I suggest he is hunted over the south downs until the hounds get him, livestreamed on X for views and likes.

What nonsense.

I am right wing and many others I know are and we all think he is an absolute whopper with very extreme views.

Take your blinkers off.

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

What nonsense.

I am right wing and many others I know are and we all think he is an absolute whopper with very extreme views.

Take your blinkers off.

Hmm, but 'archetype' doesn't mean representative of all. And Fox is archetypal of a type of far-right 'libertarian' who supports fox hunting, hence my comment. Which was all in service of a joke anyway!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Where can I see it?

No idea....

I bet you owt, he'll be one of these who'll complain that "you can't even perv under some woman's skirt nowadays without the woke mob complaining".

30 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Where can I see it?

You shouldn't, because she never consented to her fanny being photographed, it was some paparazzi lowlife who took the photo (nice) and it was apparently available from press photo sites until the last against upskirting came in (😟), after which it was removed. Which suggests Fox purposely saved a copy somewhere. 

If you want to look at a woman's vulva, there are plenty to look at online with the full consent of the owner.

Don't like him OR her.  She's nothing but a nasty race baiter who is more than happy to make her own raunchy selfies when it suits.

She loves to stir up controversy - like with her comments on the Hainault sword tragedy - for her crappy little spot on her crappy little show which gets fewer viewers than ITV's This Morning and repeats of Frasier!

1 hour ago, Delbow said:

You shouldn't, because she never consented to her fanny being photographed, it was some paparazzi lowlife who took the photo (nice) and it was apparently available from press photo sites until the last against upskirting came in (😟), after which it was removed. Which suggests Fox purposely saved a copy somewhere. 

If you want to look at a woman's vulva, there are plenty to look at online with the full consent of the owner.

Are you telling me she was sans sous-vêtements?