Laurence Fox Suspended By Gb News

4 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

A question asked by millions.

I am guessing it's because they are race baiting, sexist, perma frothing miserable losers, but some seem to like it.

Is that why you began and contribute to a thread about the Guardian. So you have to read it?

8 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

I am guessing it's because they are race baiting, sexist, perma frothing miserable losers, but some seem to like it.

But, why are you asking me ?

8 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Classic case of psychological projection 

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Mister M said:

He never learns does he?

Once again Laurence Fox has been calling people paedophiles, and his target is threatening legal action:

Drag queen Nicky Doll launches defamation lawsuit over Laurence Fox’s Paris Olympic opening ceremony remarks | The Independent

He's a nasty piece of work.  Who's funding him, I wonder?  Someone's got pockets deep enough to keep the lawyers happy.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

He's a nasty piece of work.  Who's funding him, I wonder?  Someone's got pockets deep enough to keep the lawyers happy.

The same people who fund Farage and Tommy Robinson...

...billionaires and think-tanks!

43 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

He's a silly boy.

The opening ceremony was weird and apparently offensive to Christians, plenty to have a pop at but I think he's gone too far with that statement. 

I did post a couple of links in a different thread about the opening ceremony.
No reason why it should have been offensive to Christians for religious reasons; as an artistic display maybe, but that wouldn't suit the culture warriors as much.

It's a shame that the organisers didn't respond with the actual explanation, though I believe it was even available in writing at the time.

Some are angry about the "anti-Christian depiction of the last supper" at the Olympic Opening ceremony.  Threadreader link to a Twitter post

Some are angry about the "anti-Christian depiction of the last supper" at the Olympic Opening ceremony. (@elonmusk and @realDonaldTrump among others)

A Dutch art historian explains it's not the last supper but a Dutch painting of the Olympic gods.

Olympics opening ceremony tableau sparks controversy among Christian community  Today
The opening ceremony’s artistic director, Thomas Jolly, confirmed that Leonardo da Vinci’s “The Last Supper” was not his inspiration for the performance.

• Thanks 1