Laurence Fox Suspended By Gb News

45 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

Black conservative with a mind of his own... the Left don't like that so will probably be slinging racist terms at him in the name of progress and inclusion!

I wouldn’t worry if I was a GB News fan. It really is a buyer's market if you're looking for conservatives with minds of their own who have been punished for being independent thinkers. You can barely move for all the silenced and cancelled heroes waffling into microphones on YouTube.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

Black conservative with a mind of his own... the Left don't like that so will probably be slinging racist terms at him in the name of progress and inclusion!

He’s  a suspended black conservative, fake vicar with a mind of his own,  now.

Neil Oliver next please.

Edited by Prettytom
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

As I said, fake vicar.

GB News should be able to find someone else to dress up like a priest and talk nonsense. 

Once they’ve finished cancelling all of their other anti-cancel culture warriors.

Edited by Prettytom

6 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

As I said, fake vicar.

GB News should be able to find someone else to dress up like a priest and talk nonsense. 

Once they’ve finished cancelling all of their other anti-cancel culture warriors.

I was going to recommend hackey lad but I’d forgot he’d been excommunicated for bashing the bishop.

• Haha 3