Laurence Fox Suspended By Gb News

11 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Yes, as much as it's obviously a joke, that's not necessary.

Mister Gee the victim all of a sudden?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The guy is a vicious troll

If he can say what he likes then I can too

With what he writes that how's I imagine him.....that weird guy who still lives with his mother

7 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Mister Gee the victim all of a sudden?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The guy is a vicious troll

If he can say what he likes then I can too

With what he writes that how's I imagine him.....that weird guy who still lives with his mother

Not vicious enough to call someone on this forum a paedophile though. 

22 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Not vicious enough to call someone on this forum a paedophile though. 

I'm afraid we can expect anything from Grey who gets so angry that he doesn't know what he's saying.

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Just embellishing what I said with no context

You've done this already and no one has bitten

I've explained what I said many times now

Grow up you silly little man child 

What context? One of Britain' worst serial killers - of babies and young children - gets put behind bars, and you use that as an opportunity to make a scabrous comment about the 'financial rewards' to the parents of her victims?

Trying embellish that would be akin to pouring glitter on a turd.

20 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

What an absolutely pathetic response from an absolutely pathetic poster.

Yeah, pathetic.

Maybe it takes one to know one, and that's why I can see they're a lot of pathetic people getting upset over this.

Funny how they all have an axe to grid isn't it ?

I have often known people get more upset than they should do when they have an ulterior motive.....

20 hours ago, Mister M said:

Who should "man up". 

That's a ridiculous thing to say - especially in the context of the current conversation which began with Fox complaining that a female didn't agree with someone else about how to tackle the issue of male suicide.

I like using the term man up, it annoys the Wokeys !

But actual fact, it can still apply to women, man up as in human.

Real women, strong women, I mean, not the pathetic type who use the fact they're "just weak women [being bullied by men]" to influence arguments.

Edited by Chekhov

5 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Yeah, pathetic.

Maybe it takes one to know one, and that's why I can see they're a lot of pathetic people getting upset over this.

Funny how they all have an axe to grid isn't it ?

I have often known people get more upset than they should do when they have an ulterior motive.....

Real women, strong women, I mean, not the pathetic type who use the fact they're "just weak women [being bullied by men]" to influence arguments.

I see the “silent majority” are active defending Mr Fox.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

It also annoys campaigners and people who work on the front line with men who experience suicidal feelings. To them, to 'man up' is code for 'shut up, keep a stiff upper lip, don't talk about your feelings'.

Although the debate started because Laurence Fox didn't like the cut of Ava Evan's jib when she was debating the issue of male suicide, I do acknowledge the fact that you "liking the term man up, it annoys the Wokeys !", and Fox & Wootton's careers take precedence over something like male suicide :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

I’d forgot that Laurence Fox has a career as a talented musician and singer to fall back on.

Takes me back does that. The sound of three skinheads kicking a paraffin road lamp down The Moor in the early hours of Sunday morning in the 80’s is a sound I’ll never forget.

He's got a fine singing voice 

• Haha 2