Laurence Fox Suspended By Gb News

Unless it related to the court case that went against him; Laurence Fox has obviously had another piece of bad news which has caused him to post a video of himself burning the pride flag, again.

I think the last time he did this, it was Father's Day, and some pointed out that he look a bit drunk when he attempt to burn Pride Flags.

Not sure what they excuse is this time....Perhaps it's just that he's a nasty piece of work who's bitter and wallowing in self pity:

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, butlers said:

That would be cringeworthy enough as a teenager to do...that a adult chooses to is utterly pathetic

Agreed. And he was born with so many advantages, yet is so full of nastiness & bitterness.

What a miserable ****

Edited by Mister M
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Agreed. And he was born with so many advantages, yet is so full of nastiness & bitterness.

What a miserable ****

There is one logical explanation

Spoiler

micropenis

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

But the righties seem to love him. Tommy “2%” Robinson gave him a platform on his You Tube Channel. 

I am a righty and so are many of my friends and I don't know any of them, including myself who doesn't think he's an absolute whopper so goodness knows where you are getting your info from?

The Guardian perhaps, social media.?

On 29/05/2024 at 20:25, Al Bundy said:

I am a righty and so are many of my friends and I don't know any of them, including myself who doesn't think he's an absolute whopper so goodness knows where you are getting your info from?

That must be it

Well not knowing any of your friends !  Next time I want an inventory of what your friends think I’ll remember to ask you. Obviously a lightening rod for all things “right”😀

• Thanks 1

Guardian ? Why ?

7 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

Guardian ? Why ?

A question asked by millions.

I am guessing it's because they are race baiting, sexist, perma frothing miserable losers, but some seem to like it.