Laurence Fox Suspended By Gb News

26 minutes ago, Mister M said:

And a lot of people who he conned into making sleazy sex images too!

Gb News 'Star' Dan Wootton Unmasked In Cash-For-Sexual Images Catfishing Scandal - General Discussions - Sheffield Forum

Is that why Wootton and Fox fell out, because Wootton pretended to be a female to get Fox to do a series of naked photos, and Fox found out?

By jeeves Holmes ,  you've nailed it . 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Mister M said:

And a lot of people who he conned into making sleazy sex images too!

Gb News 'Star' Dan Wootton Unmasked In Cash-For-Sexual Images Catfishing Scandal - General Discussions - Sheffield Forum

Is that why Wootton and Fox fell out, because Wootton pretended to be a female to get Fox to do a series of naked photos, and Fox found out?

Now then.....🤔🤔

24 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Eugh! That Ava is absolutely vile having said that Laurence Fox is stupid for what he said. There's no place for that on the 'News'.

GBNews should get rid now, he's a liability.

GBeebies knew exactly what he was when they hired him. Probably hired him because he likes to push boundaries in his juvenile way.

I don't watch GBNews so I wouldn't know, but have they ever done any proper investigative journalism? Something that would take a modicum of skill, intelligence or hard work

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

GBeebies knew exactly what he was when they hired him. Probably hired him because he likes to push boundaries in his juvenile way.

I don't watch GBNews so I wouldn't know, but have they ever done any proper investigative journalism? Something that would take a modicum of skill, intelligence or hard work

My bold

Who knows eh. It's a shame because to start with he made some valid points and seemed 'on the level'. That quickly disappeared though and he became absolutely unwatchable. 

Like GBNews has become which again, started off making valid points and was a lone voice amongst the mainstream trash but their unprofessional and obnoxious presenters are like Fox, unwatchable. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chekhov said:

Foxes comments were crass but he should not be suspended for them.

On the other hand I lost a lot of sympathy for her when she was quoted as saying "she was scared for her safety".

Get on with yourself, it's just Online cobblers, this is what a threat (from the mid 1980s ! ) one should actually be worrying about is.

Christ. How many times are you going to bring up your little tale about getting all upset and scared cos someone was shouting down the phone at you?

3 hours ago, Chekhov said:

On the other hand I lost a lot of sympathy for her when she was quoted as saying "she was scared for her safety".

Get on with yourself, it's just Online cobblers, this is what a threat (from the mid 1980s ! ) one should actually be worrying about is.

My bold.

She's playing victim and milking the situation. She's pathetic really.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Bargepole23 said:

>>

Chekhov said:

Get on with yourself, it's just Online cobblers, this is what a threat (from the mid 1980s ! ) one should actually be worrying about is.<<

Christ. How many times are you going to bring up your little tale about getting all upset and scared cos someone was shouting down the phone at you?

So you didn't read it then did you ?

I specifically said I did not blame him, nor object to him, screaming down the phone at me. Threatening to come and punch my lights out was, however, a step too far.

And it is ENTIRELY relevant on here.

Firstly because it is an example of an actual threat to be genuinely frightened of, not a pathetic online handbags one.

Secondly because I have every right to comment on people being threatened because I was actually genuinely threatened.

Thirdly, it shows how easily people are, apparently, frightened these days.

It's pathetic.

Man up.

9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

She's playing victim and milking the situation. She's pathetic really.

Absolutely, pathetic is the exact word I would use.

I have seen this before (online, in the media and in real life), people exaggerating how frightened they are in order to deliberately try and get people into trouble.

Have they any idea how feeble it makes them look ? I don't think they do, or they wouldn't do it.

Yes, PATHETIC is the word.

Edited by Chekhov
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

So you didn't read it then did you ?

I specifically said I did not blame him, nor object for s creaming down teh phoen at me. Threatening to come and punch my lights out was, however, a step too far.

And it is ENTIRELY relevant on here.

Firstly because it is an example of an actual threat to be genuinely frightened of, not a pathetic online handbags one.

Secondly because I have every right to comment on people being threatened because I was actually genuinely threatened.

Thirdly, it shows how easily people are, apparently, frightened these days.

It's pathetic.

Man up.

Absolutely, pathetic is the exact word I would use.

I have seen this before (online, in the media and in real life), people exaggerating how frightened they are in order to deliberately try and get people into trouble.

Have they any idea how feeble it makes them look ? I don't think they do, or they wouldn't do it.

Yes, PATHETIC is the word.

This woman has received threats from some Fox fanboys. They know who she is, just like the bloke who allegedly threatened you knew who you were.

The only difference here is one was about you, so you consider it important. One wasn't, so can therefore be dismissed as pathetic.