Laurence Fox Suspended By Gb News

9 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

So you didn't read it then did you ?

I specifically said I did not blame him, nor object to him, screaming down the phone at me. Threatening to come and punch my lights out was, however, a step too far.

And it is ENTIRELY relevant on here.

Firstly because it is an example of an actual threat to be genuinely frightened of, not a pathetic online handbags one.

Secondly because I have every right to comment on people being threatened because I was actually genuinely threatened.

Thirdly, it shows how easily people are, apparently, frightened these days.

It's pathetic.

Man up.

Absolutely, pathetic is the exact word I would use.

I have seen this before (online, in the media and in real life), people exaggerating how frightened they are in order to deliberately try and get people into trouble.

Have they any idea how feeble it makes them look ? I don't think they do, or they wouldn't do it.

Yes, PATHETIC is the word.

It’s not like you to take a position that is the exact opposite of common sense and general decency.

Are you feeling ok?

2 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

I think that she’s had the temerity to complain about being the victim of foul abuse on a UK news channel.

Women, huh 🤷‍♂️

I've just seen the Fox rant posted above, and he's just repellent - and the idea as suggested by Checkov that she's 'deliberately trying to get him into trouble' WTF! How did she do that? 

Fox went on air and commented that he 'wouldn't climb into bed and shag her' - he got himself into trouble.

Just now, Mister M said:

I've just seen the Fox rant posted above, and he's just repellent - and the idea as suggested by Checkov that she's 'deliberately trying to get him into trouble' WTF! How did she do that? 

Fox went on air and commented that he 'wouldn't climb into bed and shag her' - he got himself into trouble.

Fox was just playing his expected part. Wooton and GB News knew what he was going to say. Fox has backed himself into a situation where he has to be more and more obnoxious just to stay in the news. Wooton and GB News let him.

They are all ugly cheeks of the same pus ridden arse.

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Clearly not this time. 

@Mister M she did nothing to warrent Foxs initial outburst. He was out of order and should apologise.

My issue with her is she is very anti-Men and makes no secret of that. 

I'm not sure what her position is on men, however if her experience of men is akin to how Fox treated her then I'm not surprised.

On the Daily Politics thing you posted, she just made the point that rather than have a minister for men, have a minister for mental health. I don't know if Fox has a pathological hatred of this woman on a personal level - but what she said, well you can agree or disagree, but Fox is just obnoxious.

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I think what started it all ,was something to do with her smirking when male suicide was mentioned on a programme .

I've seen the excerpt (posted above in Daddies video) - I didn't think she was smirking at the subject, just disagreeing in the best way to deal with it.

I know that Fox likes to position himself as some sort of warrior for men's rights, but if he thinks he's going to advance those by behaving like a dick then he's even more deluded than I thought. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I'm not sure what her position is on men, however if her experience of men is akin to how Fox treated her then I'm not surprised.

On the Daily Politics thing you posted, she just made the point that rather than have a minister for men, have a minister for mental health. I don't know if Fox has a pathological hatred of this woman on a personal level - but what she said, well you can agree or disagree, but Fox is just obnoxious.

I've seen the excerpt (posted above in Daddies video) - I didn't think she was smirking at the subject, just disagreeing in the best way to deal with it.

I know that Fox likes to position himself as some sort of warrior for men's rights, but if he thinks he's going to advance those by behaving like a dick then he's even more deluded than I thought. 

Don't know mate , not seen it . Just what I've read .