Laurence Fox Suspended By Gb News

13 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

Its glorious.  First a channel famed for its gammony opinions and whiny ranting about wokeness and cancel culture spectacularly suspending one of their primary faces.

Now even more absolute shame of it.  To be a deemed a cretin of such magnitude that even the Daily Mail are sacking you.

Hopefully the other moron Fox will get knocked down a few pegs too.  To think of such a prominent actor with a legacy and well respected family like that dumbing himself down to the level of spouting  internet conspiracies and extremist nonsense on a low rent tabloid "news" network.  

It gets better, and better. It’s developing into a full scale free speech warrior pile on .

All queuing up to kick Wooton and Fox.

Oakeshott and Hartley-Brewer In the vanguard, with a load of weaselly GBN presenters tagging on, hoping to enhance their own careers.

Its a sort of self consuming gammon feast.

Magnificent stuff.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Chekhov said:

So you didn't read it then did you ?

I specifically said I did not blame him, nor object to him, screaming down the phone at me. Threatening to come and punch my lights out was, however, a step too far.

And it is ENTIRELY relevant on here.

Firstly because it is an example of an actual threat to be genuinely frightened of, not a pathetic online handbags one.

Secondly because I have every right to comment on people being threatened because I was actually genuinely threatened.

Thirdly, it shows how easily people are, apparently, frightened these days.

It's pathetic.

Man up.

Here's an example of Wootton's comments on his show leading to cyber attacks, threatening phone calls and emails and a journalists windscreen apparently being smeared with blood.  What is said on TV/online can have consequences.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/blood-smeared-on-windscreen-as-reporters-threatened-over-dan-wootton-investigation-135621431.html

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Did what he say really that offensive?

Or is it because it was on a New Channel? 

And is a similar phrase that she's been spewing online for a while, now.

Also, she is a man-hater who appears to be allowed to spit venom, but can't handle it when slung back at her. Apparently misandry is fine to some...

As always, i don't have a problem with him being punished as long as the same standards are applied across the board.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Did what he say really that offensive?

Or is it because it was on a New Channel? 

On the face of it he clearly broke Ofcom guidelines.

Being a new channel I think is immaterial. Sky very quickly established itself as a quality broadcaster, and from the start aimed to be as good as the BBC and ITN. 

GBNews doesn't have that ambition. Seemingly its aim is to scrape the bottom of the barrel, and sink to the lowest common denominator for its audience.

Edited by Mister M

19 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

And is a similar phrase that she's been spewing online for a while, now.

Also, she is a man-hater who appears to be allowed to spit venom, but can't handle it when slung back at her. Apparently misandry is fine to some...

As always, i don't have a problem with him being punished as long as the same standards are applied across the board.

Absolutely nailed it.

Misandry is completely overlooked.

Men are fair game to be slagged off.

To add, more men commit suicide, and are factually much more likely to be assaulted., no worries though, it's only men.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1