Another Murder With A Knife In London.

26 minutes ago, MyFriendStan said:

We need cops on the beat not saying it would stop all the trouble but would be a little reassuring for the public

Cops on the beat is nothing more than something else for the feral to ridicule and throw stones at, however I understand your point.

The younger feral generation have absolutely no respect for cops.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Cops on the beat is nothing more than something else for the feral to ridicule and throw stones at, however I understand your point.

Probably because they've never seen one,  except for flying by in cars,  on the way to Greggs or the Coffee shop..

I haven't seen one in 5 years in the area where I live and I go out every day.

Say what you like but law & order worked in the old days and,  if the young ones need teaching respect,  then teach them.     People scoff but,   if it used to work and it doesn't work now there's a reason.

I would bring back National Service and give them a choice of the military or the Police Force and make sure they were disciplined as they used to be..

Your top line is why we don't have law & Order     -     It seems to be accepted that it will fail so we don't even try.         A few drill sergeants would sort them out.

Edited by Organgrinder

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

And at the end of the day this was essentially a domestic violence incident, its not as if he stabbed a random passer by, no member of the wider general public was at risk here. 

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Probably because they've never seen one,  except for flying by in cars,  on the way to Greggs or the Coffee shop..

I haven't seen one in 5 years in the area where I live and I go out every day.

Say what you like but law & order worked in the old days and,  if the young ones need teaching respect,  then teach them.     People scoff but,   if it used to work and it doesn't work now there's a reason.

I would bring back National Service and give them a choice of the military or the Police Force and make sure they were disciplined as they used to be..

Your top line is why we don't have law & Order     -     It seems to be accepted that it will fail so we don't even try.         A few drill sergeants would sort them out.

Law and order seems to work in places like Dubai and Saudi Arabia, or even Hungary, maybe we could learn from places like those?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Law and order seems to work in places like Dubai and Saudi Arabia, or even Hungary, maybe we could learn from places like those?

I don't mind how we learn or  where we learn from  if someone would just get off their arse and do something about it.   We accept failure too readily.

I  wold expect to find that the countries you mention are not as idle and easy going as we are.

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

I don't mind how we learn or  where we learn from  if someone would just get off their arse and do something about it.   We accept failure too readily.

I  wold expect to find that the countries you mention are not as idle and easy going as we are.

Well, they don't have gangs running around stabbing folk for starters.