Another Murder With A Knife In London.

6 minutes ago, Delbow said:

That's nothing to do with what Al Bundy posted. The police often send way too many people to an incident. The fact is - and I say this having worked alongside a good number - that a lot of them are just lazy. A lot of police officers, not just a few, are really lazy. They cannot be bothered. And the Met is no exception. Every time this happens, certain people blame the mayor of London, and they do it because he's brown and a Muslim - he's one of 'them'. They seem to mistake him for Spiderman, like he's personally responsible for stopping crime in London. The police are responsible for preventing and detecting crime in London, and they are completely shît at it, and one part of the reason for that is that they are lazy.

Well said Delbow.  They are my thoughts exactly and the forces outside of London are no better than the Met.

No one can explain how we managed to achieve Law & Order in the old days,  or even in fact, achieve anything at all that we used to do without any problems. 

All we get is  "It's too hard" or "It's a waste of time"  or  "These young un's take no notice"  and then blame "lefty lawyers".

As long as they can find someone to pin the blame on,  they can carry on ignoring our crime filled streets.

They even know who all the drug dealers are,  but they are "too hard to catch"  or it's "too hard to prove it" 

How can we have such a chunk of the population who appear to have no job whatsoever,  and yet manage to live perfectly well,  own houses and cars and take foreign holidays  ?

Plain idleness from the top in Westminster,  all the way in down to the bottom on our pavements.  Time people did the jobs they are paid to do or we can get rid and save a lot of money.

24 minutes ago, Delbow said:

That's nothing to do with what Al Bundy posted. The police often send way too many people to an incident. The fact is - and I say this having worked alongside a good number - that a lot of them are just lazy. A lot of police officers, not just a few, are really lazy. They cannot be bothered. And the Met is no exception. Every time this happens, certain people blame the mayor of London, and they do it because he's brown and a Muslim - he's one of 'them'. They seem to mistake him for Spiderman, like he's personally responsible for stopping crime in London. The police are responsible for preventing and detecting crime in London, and they are completely shît at it, and one part of the reason for that is that they are lazy.

Playing the race card again .

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Cops are human beings. Life is not perfect. And democratic governments exist only to give the electorate what they want!

And, by extension, what they deserve.

It's the "why should I care" crowd, happy with the status quo who allow things to get out of hand.

An apathetic, complacent generation, who have no idea, how their freedoms were fought and died for!

In more sensible times, used to be called the " I'm all right Jack!" syndrome.

7 hours ago, Delbow said:

Why are you making rubbish up? What's it all for?

It's my opinion, it's what forums are for.

Was it the name Brittany that you object to?

Do you want me to change it to Shaz?

7 hours ago, Delbow said:

You are just making stuff up, what's it all for?

Edited by Al Bundy

7 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Well said Delbow.  They are my thoughts exactly and the forces outside of London are no better than the Met.

No one can explain how we managed to achieve Law & Order in the old days,  or even in fact, achieve anything at all that we used to do without any problems. 

All we get is  "It's too hard" or "It's a waste of time"  or  "These young un's take no notice"  and then blame "lefty lawyers".

As long as they can find someone to pin the blame on,  they can carry on ignoring our crime filled streets.

They even know who all the drug dealers are,  but they are "too hard to catch"  or it's "too hard to prove it" 

How can we have such a chunk of the population who appear to have no job whatsoever,  and yet manage to live perfectly well,  own houses and cars and take foreign holidays  ?

Plain idleness from the top in Westminster,  all the way in down to the bottom on our pavements.  Time people did the jobs they are paid to do or we can get rid and save a lot of money.

I explained this yesterday.

There was more family values and less one parent families.

A large percentage of these parasites stabbing and killing each other will have no father figure or discipline. 

Ah well,  while the 17year old is languishing in prison his ex will be free to meet a decent lad and carry on with her life - freedom lost because of selfish anger.

I'm sorry for the brave little girl who lost her life R.I.P.

Edited by cressida

11 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

We were right about Sweden

Eminently predictable.

The current vogue of, "whatever Trump says, do the opposite" is bankrupt leadership, and only leads to chaos.

Throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

13 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Eminently predictable.

The current vogue of, "whatever Trump says, do the opposite" is bankrupt leadership, and only leads to chaos.

Throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

We can see into the future of the UK with this interview with a Swedish MP

Sweden now has 20% of it's population was born outside of the country 

Edited by Jack Grey

Guest ThaBoom
48 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

We can see into the future of the UK with this interview with a Swedish MP

Sweden now has 20% of it's population was born outside of the country 

Do some factual reading rather than jump on YouTube videos.

Anyone can make it out to appear as they want on these platforms- mostly using inaccurate information. 

This is a good link that goes into detail about Sweden immigration based on statistical facts.

Not denying some Immigrants don't settle into society- but there's numerous reasons for that- including mental health,  unemployment,  war trauma.

https://www.government.se/articles/2017/02/facts-about-migration-and-crime-in-sweden/#:~:text=Claim%3A “Immigrants are behind the increase in crime”&text=All three studies show that,than people with native backgrounds.