Another Murder With A Knife In London.

37 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

That's exactly right mate.  my feelings entirely.  They don't want us to see them because we might find them something to do.

They are seen...

When investigating 'offensive' dolls

When 'supporting' the alphabet people at Pride festivals

When investigating non-crime 'hate' incidents

23 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

And at the end of the day this was essentially a domestic violence incident, its not as if he stabbed a random passer by, no member of the wider general public was at risk here. 

In a wider context it is not an isolated instance!

Apr 20, 2023  Stabbing is a big problem in Britain. With children as young as 12 getting stabbed in brutal knife attacks, campaigners and local ...

Just now, trastrick said:

In a wider context it is not an isolated instance!

Apr 20, 2023  Stabbing is a big problem in Britain. With children as young as 12 getting stabbed in brutal knife attacks, campaigners and local ...

Well yes but you know what I meant though. Wasnt as it someone went out with his stabbing knife and just did a randomer.

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Well yes but you know what I meant though. Wasnt as it someone went out with his stabbing knife and just did a randomer.

I'm not a clairvoyant like the usual suspects here, who can divine the innermost thoughts of posters and politicians, and Totalitarians.

It's not my job to figure out what you "meant".  :)

21 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

In theory I agree, however in this cotton wool wet wipe society we now live in, the said cop shop would be mostly dealing with complaints about " our Brittney havin mental elf issues because someone called her fat for eating a Greggs sausage roll"

Why are you making rubbish up? What's it all for?

2 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

He's not, though...

6 officers turned up to investigate 'offensive' dolls at a pub, but they can't attend robberies and investigate rapes because there aren't enough resources.

That's nothing to do with what Al Bundy posted. The police often send way too many people to an incident. The fact is - and I say this having worked alongside a good number - that a lot of them are just lazy. A lot of police officers, not just a few, are really lazy. They cannot be bothered. And the Met is no exception. Every time this happens, certain people blame the mayor of London, and they do it because he's brown and a Muslim - he's one of 'them'. They seem to mistake him for Spiderman, like he's personally responsible for stopping crime in London. The police are responsible for preventing and detecting crime in London, and they are completely shît at it, and one part of the reason for that is that they are lazy.

• Like 1