Ukraine In World War Two .

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Yes, I have multiple times. You probably know that already and are just playing silly buggers. 

Snipped seems to be your answer to anything you can't explain -  on numerous threads.

Now, what diplomatic solutions did Russia try before invading in 2022?

They weren't just trying to make space for the ethnic Russians in the east of Ukraine / Crimea. they tried to take over the country by aiming at the capital Kyiv - the old USSR tactics that had worked in the past. The playbook for an old KGB hand like Putin.

6 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Snipped

Snipped 

Meh. 

Be a good chap and stop embarrassing yourself. My comments are there for all to see.

If you can't be bothered to look for them (Putin thread, Ukraine invasion theread ) just say.

It's no big deal. I won't be upset. 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Meh. 

Be a good chap and stop embarrassing yourself. My comments are there for all to see.

If you can't be bothered to look for them (Putin thread, Ukraine invasion theread ) just say.

It's no big deal. I won't be upset. 

Taken you nine minutes to come up with a couple more  snippeds 😎

36 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

They should be allowed to live where they choose in my opinion. 

I'm quite sure that very few nations would go along with your opinion.

Each nation likes to decide for itself who moves in and who doesn't.

Have you seen the fuss over here due to asylum seekers who want to live here.

I presume you will say that it's quite ok for anyone who likes to come here.

In fact,  I seem to remember that you are against allowing asylum seekers into our country.

Edited by Organgrinder

10 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Taken you nine minutes to come up with a couple more  snippeds 😎

Oh, right. I didn't realize I had to immediately reply to someone's pointless post.

Unfortunately I have a life offline, I'm busy at this time of night and can't always reply like Barry Allen. 

13 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I'm quite sure that very few nations would go along with your opinion.

Each nation likes to decide for itself who moves in and who doesn't.

Have you seen the fuss over here due to asylum seekers who want to live here.

I presume you will say that it's quite ok for anyone who likes to come here.

In fact,  I seem to remember that you are against allowing asylum seekers into our country.

My bold

Very few western nations sure but Russia has friends and allies across the globe who agree with/support their actions. This is one of the reasons why our support for Ukraine is such a bad idea. It isn't just putin we may have to deal with. 

Underlined.

I'm in favour of immigration,  without it I wouldn't be here. I've commented on mass illegal immigration which I think is bad for any country. Just look what's happening in Ireland and Sweden to see how mass migration causes problems but no, I'm not against immigration as long as it's legal and our infrastructure can support it.

9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Oh, right. I didn't realize I had to immediately reply to someone's pointless post.

Unfortunately I have a life offline, I'm busy at this time of night and can't always reply like Barry Allen. 

Still dealing in crossbows and shotguns?