The Perfect Start To Matchday

Prettytom

I get him not being happy about personal abuse himself or his family have received, it's un called for however he needs to look at himself for the reasons fans are getting so annoyed. It's clearly not working how he's doing things, especially the recruitment side and even if we get a couple of wins and climb the table abit fans won't be happy unless they see a big change.

The statement wasn't really nessesary, if he's not happy with the criticism then let people know he's open to talks to try getting new investment in rather than flatly refusing to talk about it. 

37 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

I get him not being happy about personal abuse himself or his family have received, it's un called for however he needs to look at himself for the reasons fans are getting so annoyed. It's clearly not working how he's doing things, especially the recruitment side and even if we get a couple of wins and climb the table abit fans won't be happy unless they see a big change.

The statement wasn't really nessesary, if he's not happy with the criticism then let people know he's open to talks to try getting new investment in rather than flatly refusing to talk about it. 

If his family are genuinely getting abuse or threats from some fans, then he needs to go after those fans. I’m pretty sure that he’d have the support of the rest of us in doing so. We all know that isn’t acceptable.

I think this is about much more than that though. He’s miffed at the protests and the banner being torn down. He doesn’t like the chants and he’s fed up of bank rolling the club. However, it doesn’t make any business sense for him to damage the club any further.

We will still be here, when he is long gone. I’d expect the club to change hands in the next few months. That would be the best outcome for everybody.

• Like 1

He lapped all the praise and idolisation at the begining when things were Rosey.

Of course he should get stuck olfor the mess he's made now and put his big boy shoes on.

As for his family being abused etc that's not on if true.

I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of his mouth he is never wrong according to himself.

Keep him I like him.

well its simple the majority of the hate fans have there way,no more players ,those that are of worth he will sell,no buyers except a intrested american that cannot even pay his sponsorship bill, that worked well,he could sell then demand a huge rent  for the ground as well could he not.if he sells,but keeps the ground.

Edited by bassett one

5 hours ago, bassett one said:

well its simple the majority of the hate fans have there way,no more players ,those that are of worth he will sell,no buyers except a intrested american that cannot even pay his sponsorship bill, that worked well,he could sell then demand a huge rent  for the ground as well could he not.if he sells,but keeps the ground.

The hate if there is any hate is self generated. Hes not going to attract much by way of selling players because there average players, hes turned down 1.6M for Windass from s. america but his contract is up this season so hes worth nothing like that  now.

Hes keeps deferring payment on his loans secured against the ground if he keeps that up, he wont be charging anything because the ground will go to the loan company.

It wasnt any americans that didnt pay for sponsorship either pal, it was the current shirt sponsor, eyup.

Wonder if hes going to pay the 5M thats due in rent tomorrow?

Edited by staninoodle