West Brom V Sheffield Wednesday

bassett one

If he drops and forgets forever 6 of the starting 11 (against Sunderland) and brings back the Old Guard, we could hold these to 2 or 3. It's not entirely his fault, but Vasquez is a clown. He has to go. Back to Colombia preferably. Dawson's not a top quality 'keeper either, but he'd be my No1 for now.

Holding them to 2 or 3 is dependent on one crucial factor. If we persist in the suicidal tippy tappy 'playing from the back' nonsense, it could be 7.

Can't see it being 8.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

On 30/09/2023 at 11:56, rogets said:

Owls to start to turn the corner and head to mid table where they should be.

West Brom 0 - 2 Owls

that would be nice would it not? i can see the way he wants the team to play, but the problem is all our players are not good enough to play his type of football,we dont have the quality he had when he got his team promoted last time,they payed fantastic football,open with fast wingers ect,i would like to see what would happen if our manager could get the quality needed to play his type of football at hillsbrough,but alas the only way out is to get neil warnock in stay up any old how and then start again,hope mr chansiri can get investment or sell before the start of 24/25 season,new manager after that i would go for a young ,eager person,