West Brom V Sheffield Wednesday

bassett one

A more clinical West brom should be 3 or 4 up in that first half, which to go in only one behind....bodes well for you lot I guess. You were outclassed in pretty much every area of the pitch and as the commentator rightly stated, it has been very much men against boys.

You have to get on it and knick one back quickly to get something out of this game... a second goal from The Baggies will see them romp home for sure.

There is only one player from your XI who I actually believe to be competing and that's Smith. He's the honest type and he's battling away with little support around him what so ever! The chances are going to be few and far between and I feel he is your main threat in a poor line up.

I'm sorry but you've signed some right dross.... but that's what you get in a free market. Not good enough to compete in that league!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

Also the conspiracy theorist in me thinks he's an FA place man, put there to keep Wednesday down. The FA hate Sheffield Wednesday because of the Hillsborough disaster.

That’s probably the most ludicrous post I have ever read on this forum.

So your downfall is actually a carefully constructed plan devised in the echelons of the FA??

Wow.

That one actually DOES take the biscuit.

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Like 1

i thought we had a few chances,but when you lose belief and they failed to get the goal scorer that he was looking  for and come in late,but we need a change,but that costs and then they want new players,but losing millions by going down costs as well,even if we sell that takes about a year, so sad times ahead,wednesday fans in good song though.

49 minutes ago, bassett one said:

i thought we had a few chances,but when you lose belief and they failed to get the goal scorer that he was looking  for and come in late,but we need a change,but that costs and then they want new players,but losing millions by going down costs as well,even if we sell that takes about a year, so sad times ahead,wednesday fans in good song though.

That makes no sense at all.

Just saying.

17 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

I think Sheffield United are going down from Prem, so hopefully if Wednesday can just manage to stay up we'll have steel city derby's again at long last.

Wednesday are SO going down

Edited by PapaLazarou

Woeful, we are so out of our depth in every department, chairman, manager and players. This squad would struggle in league two.

If Chansiri don't sack the manager before Huddersfield then it's plainly obvious he is keeping him out of spite to the fans.

Not a single one of our new signings is an improvement on what we had/have, not one.

Let that sink in.

What wonderful recruitment.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Woeful, we are so out of our depth in every department, chairman, manager and players. This squad would struggle in league two.

If Chansiri don't sack the manager before Huddersfield then it's plainly obvious he is keeping him out of spite to the fans.

Not a single one of our new signings is an improvement on what we had/have, not one.

Let that sink in.

What wonderful recruitment.

I’d say that Valentin, Vasquez and Musaba have a bit about them.  I didn’t see much of Mo Diaby, but he looked very promising.

As a squad, they are lacking in ability and poorly led.  In addition, some of the better existing players seem to have gone missing.

There still should be enough there to

put up a fight.

Edited by Prettytom
  • Like 1