West Brom V Sheffield Wednesday

bassett one

23 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

I’d say that Valentin, Vasquez and Musaba have a bit about them.  I didn’t see much of Mo Diaby, but he looked very promising.

As a squad, they are lacking in ability and poorly led.  In addition, some of the better existing players seem tohave gone missing.

There still should be enough there to

put up a fight.

Or mysteriously injured!

12 hours ago, bassett one said:

i thought we had a few chances,but when you lose belief and they failed to get the goal scorer that he was looking  for and come in late,but we need a change,but that costs and then they want new players,but losing millions by going down costs as well,even if we sell that takes about a year, so sad times ahead,wednesday fans in good song though.

Remember last season…we lost 6 games in total…only conceded 37 goals…longest unbeaten run in the club’s history….most clean sheets in the club’s history…96 points & promotion clinched in front of 45,000 Wednesdayites …..& yet the owner wasn’t satisfied with that & ended up appointing a manager who is totally out of his depth & has clearly lost the players & supporters alike & we now have another record to our name …the worst start to a season in the club’s history…..& I can’t see us scoring another goal,let alone winning a game..

Be honest & admit the club is in free fall & that starts with the owner ….& that supporters have every right to express their displeasure at how the club is being run ….the  ridiculous club statements from Chansiri blaming everyone else for his failures are a joke …

The first thing he can do to rectify the situation is to get rid of the manager & try to somehow save this season ….& then formally announce the club is up for sale ….

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Remember last season…we lost 6 games in total…only conceded 37 goals…longest unbeaten run in the club’s history….most clean sheets in the club’s history…96 points & promotion clinched in front of 45,000 Wednesdayites …..& yet the owner wasn’t satisfied with that & ended up appointing a manager who is totally out of his depth & has clearly lost the players & supporters alike & we now have another record to our name …the worst start to a season in the club’s history…..& I can’t see us scoring another goal,let alone winning a game..

Be honest & admit the club is in free fall & that starts with the owner ….& that supporters have every right to express their displeasure at how the club is being run ….the  ridiculous club statements from Chansiri blaming everyone else for his failures are a joke …

The first thing he can do to rectify the situation is to get rid of the manager & try to somehow save this season ….& then formally announce the club is up for sale ….

A few astute additions to that side and wed have been competitive in the championship, a new keeper, replace Henighan, 2 quick fullbacks, 2 quick forwards, competition for windass and some authority in CM but DC wont spend and quality isn't cheap.

Things will not change until chansiri goes, the next manager will fare little better.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:

That’s probably the most ludicrous post I have ever read on this forum.

So your downfall is actually a carefully constructed plan devised in the echelons of the FA??

Wow.

That one actually DOES take the biscuit.

He does say he's a Conspiracy theorist.

99% of who believe, and spread the biggest load of unproven, bonkers nonsense.  Thankfully, it's usually to other non-believers so they can all wallow in their own swamp.

3 hours ago, Prettytom said:

I’d say that Valentin, Vasquez and Musaba have a bit about them.  I didn’t see much of Mo Diaby, but he looked very promising.

As a squad, they are lacking in ability and poorly led.  In addition, some of the better existing players seem to have gone missing.

There still should be enough there to

put up a fight.

I can't agree with you regarding Vasquez and Diaby. I think they're both liabilities. Dawson is slightly less of a liability, so, for now, would get my vote.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

33 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

He does say he's a Conspiracy theorist.

99% of who believe, and spread the biggest load of unproven, bonkers nonsense.  Thankfully, it's usually to other non-believers so they can all wallow in their own swamp.

I can't agree with you regarding Vasquez and Diaby. I think they're both liabilities. Dawson is slightly less of a liability, so, for now, would get my vote.

Are you thinking of the correct Diaby? I thought he meant the midfield Diaby, if he did I was fairly impressed with him until he went off injured in his first game.

As for the match it's same old and I don't know how it can change, we're just awful. I'm not even sure a change in manager will help.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

We’ve signed two Diabys.

Mo is the big, box to box midfielder, with an injured ankle.