MacHete Incident At Sheffield School

Anyone have info on what went off at  Forge Valley yesterday?  

I heard someone turned up with a machete and the school was put into lockdown.   Why no press coverage if that's the case?

auto correct for title, sorry

Edited by salmonbones
type

I was there, a y10 girl was looking for someone, I'm not sure why, she told people she was an adult, it happened yesterday, Friday 29th, she had a machete and did have bad intentions, stupidly, she posted about it on Snapchat, she got arrested and sent to juvie for 2 months, most of the teachers thought it was a fire alarm even though the students tried to tell them it was the intruder alarm so a lot of people were lead out of classrooms, my sister's friend was the one to tell them to go back in, it only lasted a little while because she was quite obviously, stupid

I have a video of the assembly we had after giving vague info and a screenshot of the snap the girl sent which had her shadow holding the machete

Edited by ScratchTheSrfc

33 minutes ago, ScratchTheSrfc said:

I was there, a y10 girl was looking for someone, I'm not sure why, she told people she was an adult, it happened yesterday, Friday 29th, she had a machete and did have bad intentions, stupidly, she posted about it on Snapchat, she got arrested and sent to juvie for 2 months, most of the teachers thought it was a fire alarm even though the students tried to tell them it was the intruder alarm so a lot of people were lead out of classrooms, my sister's friend was the one to tell them to go back in, it only lasted a little while because she was quite obviously, stupid

I have a video of the assembly we had after giving vague info and a screenshot of the snap the girl sent which had her shadow holding the machete

Thank you for the info.

Can confirm this did happen Friday at Forge Valley. There are pictures of the arrested individual/s with a large knife on social media.

Well done to all staff for following all procedures, and remaining calm throughout.

My daughter was very shaken up as a new starter, but as a parent glad the police attended quickly.

From what I've heard is 1 girl transferred to Forge from elsewhere had had some disagreement with some other girl and she's come looking for her...with a machete...

10 minutes ago, sheffandy said:

Can confirm this did happen Friday at Forge Valley. There are pictures of the arrested individual/s with a large knife on social media.

Well done to all staff for following all procedures, and remaining calm throughout.

My daughter was very shaken up as a new starter, but as a parent glad the police attended quickly.

From what I've heard is 1 girl transferred to Forge from elsewhere had had some disagreement with some other girl and she's come looking for her...with a machete...

What is happening in this world ??

1 hour ago, sheffandy said:

Crazy crazy crazy