Disgraceful Fans

PapaLazarou

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

"and that all sentence options were open, including prison time."

Come on, this is getting silly now.

Disagree.

I would bang him up for 3-6 months, more of a deterrent and to show that behaviour like that will not be tolerated.

Imagine if that had been seen by the thousands of Sunderland supporters in attendance at the time, there would have been a full scale riot.

What he did wasn't just your regular foul chanting, it was borderline sick and incredibly offensive. I understand the " free speech, big brother" argument but each case should be dealt with on its individual merits and common sense.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Disagree.

I would bang him up for 3-6 months, more of a deterrent and to show that behaviour like that will not be tolerated.

Imagine if that had been seen by the thousands of Sunderland supporters in attendance at the time, there would have been a full scale riot.

What he did wasn't just your regular foul chanting, it was borderline sick and incredibly offensive. I understand the " free speech, big brother" argument but each case should be dealt with on its individual merits and common sense.

People commit actual assaults and financial crimes and get nowhere near a prison, it's a total overreaction.

And not quite sure how "thousands of Sunderland supporters" would have spotted an image on a phone from that distance tbf.

You have prisons overcrowding and they want to consider shoving someone into one who held up his phone with an image on it ffs.

Again, I dont doubt he is a numpty, before someone misreads my posts again and thinks I am defending it.

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Like 2

These two lads are the epitome of everything that is wrong with this world. Two disgraceful specimens that obviously have got personal issues with their own manhood. They do need locking up and being made to wallow on their own consciousness.

23 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

And you can't see a problem with that?

3 years ago the only speech you could be arrested for is the threat of violence 

The offence is from the Criminal Justice Act 2003. Explain how the Criminal Justice Act 2003 didn't apply in 2020.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cyclunt said:

These two lads are the epitome of everything that is wrong with this world. Two disgraceful specimens that obviously have got personal issues with their own manhood. They do need locking up and being made to wallow on their own consciousness.

"They"?

Only one of them held the phone up and only one of them has been hauled before the courts, and rightly so. If the brother was arrested merely for laughing at the other, it would have been beyond ridiculous.

Again, I still think they are both numpties.

Edited by HeHasRisen

22 hours ago, horribleblob said:

Does Hillsborough stadium have high-definition security cameras scanning the terraces during a match, looking for crowd issues?

If so, a still image could easily be taken from one of those.

It should have. This is an issue that should not have made National news bulletins or the Newspapers. See it. Report it to the Club and the Police. Act on it locally. Done.

The twart should be fined £500 (money to go to Bradley's Foundation) and then put to work to do the worst kind of tasks on a Children's Cancer Ward for 12 months.

Edited by Hotmale 1954
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

It should have. This is an issue that should not have made National news bulletins or the Newspapers. See it. Report it to the Club and the Police. Act on it locally. Done.

The twart should be fined £500 (money to go to Bradley's Foundation) and then put to work to do the worst kind of tasks on a Children's Cancer Ward for 12 months.

Nice sentiment but you cant have convicted criminals working on wards in hospitals, the red tape would be ridiculous.

Pretty sure what will happen here is that there will be some community service and likely a small fine, the world has gone mad if he is chucked into an overcrowded prison system.

• Like 1