Disgraceful Fans

PapaLazarou

Some people clearly haven't read my posts properly. I already said they are both idiots. 

However this didn't need to go as far as it has. A banning order on top of all the other stuff that has happened (both have lost their jobs, yes?) is proportionate. 

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Like 1

How did this thread become what it has?...

A numpty (non representative of Sheffield Wednesday football club as a whole) consumes alcohol and snorts cocaine... He then acts in an absolutely repulsive manner, in mocking the extremely sad death of a very young boy..... it isn't just a tasteless joke, it is inhumane. How anyone could even consider this to be a tasteless joke is even beyond me, its plain sick and shouldnt ever be the subject of any attempted humour. It's disgraceful.... it really is.

The justice system will deal with it accordingly, but in the meantime... perhaps a heartfelt apology to the poor lads family and friends wouldn't go a miss, along with the friends and family of everyone else who has lost a young child... seeing as though he seems to think it is fine to make it the subject of humour.....

I feel for those people most right now.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

So now in 2023 making an offensive joke is now a crime?

Yes it was deplorable and not funny

But he thought he was being offensive and funny

That's why they were laughing

These GREY laws on speech will eventually be applied to everything

Maybe one day to something that is important to you 🙄

Perhaps if he hadn't been under the influence of Alcohol and Class A drugs, he may have had a better perception of what is actual humour.

There is simply no justification for his actions, it's just plain sick.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

So now in 2023 making an offensive joke is now a crime?

Yes it was deplorable and not funny

But he thought he was being offensive and funny

That's why they were laughing

These GREY laws on speech will eventually be applied to everything

Maybe one day to something that is important to you 🙄

No grey law on mocking a little boy who died of cancer, and his image being used in the name of a football match to antagonise the opposing team fans. 

Thats not a grey law in freedom of speech. Thats a public and moral outrage. And yes, this subject is important to me right now, not someday. 

11 minutes ago, Monkesreturn said:

How did this thread become what it has?...

A numpty (non representative of Sheffield Wednesday football club as a whole) consumes alcohol and snorts cocaine... He then acts in an absolutely repulsive manner, in mocking the extremely sad death of a very young boy..... it isn't just a tasteless joke, it is inhumane. How anyone could even consider this to be a tasteless joke is even beyond me, its plain sick and shouldnt ever be the subject of any attempted humour. It's disgraceful.... it really is.

The justice system will deal with it accordingly, but in the meantime... perhaps a heartfelt apology to the poor lads family and friends wouldn't go a miss, along with the friends and family of everyone else who has lost a young child... seeing as though he seems to think it is fine to make it the subject of humour.....

I feel for those people most right now.

Its more unbelievable that there are so many sympathisers here on the forum for these poor pair of little brained men. Words fail me as to how thoughtless and stupid people can be x

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cyclunt said:

No grey law on mocking a little boy who died of cancer, and his image being used in the name of a football match to antagonise the opposing team fans. 

Thats not a grey law in freedom of speech. Thats a public and moral outrage. And yes, this subject is important to me right now, not someday. 

Your vision is so limited you can't see how this impacts us all

Governments will take away freedom of speech and expression because it's for "the greater good" because people like you said it was ok......under certain circumstances

Comedians have made jokes about the Holocaust, abortion, trans people, gay people, Jews, Black people, dwarfs and gingers

You want to ban it all? 

Maybe we should stop making movies about any subject that offends people 

If thats the case then Schindlers List would never have been made  

Edited by Jack Grey

8 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Governments will take away freedom of speech and expression because it's for "the greater good" because people like you said it was ok......under certain circumstances

Comedians have made jokes about the Holocaust, abortion, trans people, gay people, Jews, Black people, dwarfs and gingers

You want to ban it all? 

So if it was your family member, would you be happy ???? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, owl.66 said:

So if it was your family member, would you be happy ???? 

Typical response from someone who can't grasp the debate

I'm not talking about Bradley or his family 

In talking about precedent and laws of free speech in a so called democracy 

You seem to think that it will only be applied to things that youre outraged about but it won't

It will be a stepping stone to more restrictions about what we can say and can't say  

11 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You want to ban it all? 

The topic is about these two lads using an image of a dead child to annoy, upset and distress Sunderland fans. These lads are Sheffield Wednesday fans. Nothing to do with any other moral subject. Its this debate regarding how their actions will have implications about Sheffield. Probably why we are discussing it on a Sheffield media platform. How you can compare this with a joke, as you put it, is actually beyond comprehension. If these lads actions WERE compared to a joke, could you tell me who, apart from these two clowns, found it remotely funny? This is absolutely in no way defensible at all, no matter how much you try to sugar coat the "Freedom Of Speech" crap that you are spouting.... unless you yourself found it to be amusing too?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Typical response from someone who can't grasp the debate

I'm not talking about Bradley or his family 

In talking about precedent and laws of free speech in a so called democracy 

You seem to think that it will only be applied to things that youre outraged about but it won't

It will be a stepping stone to more restrictions about what we can say and can't say  

Problem is what you can't grasp ,it's a debate on morals & morons , we can all debate right & wrongs ,freedom of speech , but these two idiots went beyond acceptable, & if a prison sentence is what is given then its well deserved .

The laws are  there in different formats of law of unsocial behaviour & we don't make them but try to abide by them as human beings 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Problem is what you can't grasp ,it's a debate on morals & morons , we can all debate right & wrongs ,freedom of speech , but these two idiots went beyond acceptable, & if a prison sentence is what is given then its well deserved .

The laws are  there in different formats of law of unsocial behaviour & we don't make them but try to abide by them as human beings 

You're confused

I'm talking about the law not morals

Yes they have low morals and are despicable people

I'm sure that they are ashamed for what they did and will regret it for a very long time

But did they commit a crime?

Is making a sick joke now a crime?

It seems it is 

There was a story a few years ago about a guy in the UK who went to prison for teaching his dog how to do a Hitler salute 

Bad taste yes but a crime? 

Edited by Jack Grey