Disgraceful Fans

PapaLazarou

28 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

No I didn't get it....can you repeat it please? 

So the person who accuses me of "not being the sharpest tool in the box" starts his comment with a personal insult?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not a personal insult at all, simply a statement of fact based upon your posting history. Which you manage to confirm with the above comment. 

As usual when you  have no reply to a post because it proves that your previous comment was nonsense you try to dodge the issue by posting some ' smart ' remark.

Your post # 147 says that you've been asking for 4 days for a direct quote from Braverman that's racist. I provided you with the quotes she made separately to a newspaper and the BBC which were clearly racist and you respond with the garbage above.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

In your world it's fantastic and empowering when black people are proud to be black

Or empowering for women or gays to be proud of who they are 

Or if you vote for the left your the good guy 

But if youre a white straight male you should be ashamed for all the world's problems

Or if you vote conservative you're a Nazi 

A person of colour, a women or LGBT can say whatever they like with a fist in the air

But a white straight male says anything and they are racist, misogynistic or homophobic

The double standard and hypocrisy is astounding 

Excellent post.

👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

He doesn't realise that not all tools are sharp, and they don't need to be. They all have different uses. Some people can't debate, they just wish to fire insults and it's usually the left supporters who do it.

He does come across as a very bitter person, I understand that, but you never know what people have to put up with in their lives.

Maybe he lives a life of misery so uses the keyboard as a safety valve, and who could deny him that.

Hilarious, the poster who has such a sad existence that he posts under different pseudonyms and holds conversations with himself suggests someone else leads a miserable life.  

" Usually the left supporters " not in this case KP Nuts 1&2/Kelvin/Ronson et al 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, m williamson said:

Hilarious, the poster who has such a sad existence that he posts under different pseudonyms and holds conversations with himself suggests someone else leads a miserable life.  

" Usually the left supporters " not in this case KP Nuts 1&2/Kelvin/Ronson et al 

You do realise I never said anything of the sort don't you? I just held it up as a possibility to explain your behaviour. There was nothing meant by it, stop making stuff up again.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Preposterous. Get a grip.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, m williamson said:

Research carried out in 2015 found that of 1,231 perpetrators 42% were white 14% were described as Asian or British-Asian and 17% Black.

You’re right, those stats show she was wrong to say ‘overwhelmingly’. She would have been on safer ground to have said ‘disproportionately’, seeing as the UK is 87.1% white, 7% Asian and 3% black.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

You’re right, those stats show she was wrong to say ‘overwhelmingly’. She would have been on safer ground to have said ‘disproportionately’, seeing as the UK is 87.1% white, 7% Asian and 3% black.

Don't come in here with your facts and figures Jim. They'll not like it I tell thee.😂

20 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

You do realise I never said anything of the sort don't you? I just held it up as a possibility to explain your behaviour. There was nothing meant by it, stop making stuff up again.

10 minutes ago, Ronson said:

Preposterous. Get a grip.

No need to repeat yourself, and giving yourself likes is a bit weird don't you think?  Do you talk to yourself using different voices for each nom de plume?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, m williamson said:

No need to repeat yourself, and giving yourself likes is a bit weird don't you think?  Do you talk to yourself using different voices for each nom de plume?

It's a bit of a pain at time to be honest, like now I  have to take 3 showers, one for myself and 1 each for the other two. GROW UP.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Don't disagree with you, that's a reasonable point.  However, that wasn't what the debate was about, it was about Braverman being a racist. 

The fact that she stated publicly on more than one occasion that British-Pakistani men were mainly responsible when the data commissioned by the Home Office which she was in charge of didn't confirm that as a fact would indicate that she is.

She is obviously appealing to the far right wing of the Tory party and knows that using that hard-line approach will go down well.  

Using such a terrible situation as a political football isn't impressive in my opinion.

16 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

It's a bit of a pain at time to be honest, like now I  have to take 3 showers, one for myself and 1 each for the other two. GROW UP.

Be careful in the shower, you know what happened at the Bates Hotel!   😲 🗡️ Norman talked to himself as well.

• Like 1