Disgraceful Fans

PapaLazarou

2 hours ago, Mister M said:

Dale Houghton gets a suspended sentence for mocking Bradley Lowery at Sheffield Magistrate Court today:

Football fan gets suspended sentence after mocking mascot Bradley Lowery | Sheffield | The Guardian

Which to be honest is probably the right sentence.

What he did was absolutely disgusting behaviour... it is as simple as that. It was utterly sick to say the least. But I genuinely feel the greater punishment will be spent outside of prison! He will have to walk around in general society, knowing that the whole world know of his disgusting behaviour. He will also have complete 200 hours of community payback in the public eye as well....

Perhaps he might have felt a little more comfortable inside? Away from the public eye whilst it all dies down and his name and face is forgotten somewhat? Therefore being outside and having to deal with the disapproval will no doubt be the greater punishment (and by this I don't by any way, shape or means suggest violent retribution... I do no condone violence full stop).

But one thing that may have gone amiss... The bloke was off his you know whats on Cocaine at the time? Did this factor in the senencing? Surely a rehabiltation programme would have been beneficial?.

Edited by Monkesreturn

Those expecting him to get actual jail time will be a bit disappointed, but let's be honest that would have been a massive overreaction to what essentially is "one person holding a phone up with a picture on it". 

He's got a criminal record, a fine, community service, lost two jobs, can't go in his local pub anymore , kicked out at home, booted from his local Sunday  football team., banned from Hillsborough for years too... What more do people want? Actual blood? 

Edited by HeHasRisen

On 04/10/2023 at 10:38, Jack Grey said:

Yes....if they're not inciting violence then they should be able to say whatever they like

Whenever people talk about banning speech or groups they always attack the right wing

They never point the finger at hard left groups and extremists 

They always scream about Nazis but never at the soclialists, communists Marxists who are committing crimes and disruption everyday in the UK 

I haven't seen any far right groups saying all.l vegans should be killed

I've not seen them gluing themselves to roads or defacing buildings and priceless art works 

When 'the speech' comes out of twisted, racist gobs, like our recently departed Home Secretary, no wonder decent, balanced people attack the Right. Did you see Question Time this week? What about another Right Winger Lee Anderson? Given power, he'd be worse than Hitler. Apparently, a Centrist, balanced PM has supported both these dangerous goons for months and months and months.

I don't remember any Lefties inciting controversial actions or puncturing Dinghies. In what way are Lefties dangerous to the 80% of Brits who, at the very least, aren't 'Right' and usually vote for left leaning Parties.

We can't continue with 20% telling the other 80% what they can and can't do.

Tories out. ASAP.

2 hours ago, Janet24 said:

What has this to do with the topic?

Sorry,I meant to say “ what has this Left/Right argument got to do with the topic?

It’s all some folk know, apparently I’m a Tory because of where I live. These kids are obviously as thick as two short planks, nowt to do with left or right.

Edited by crookesey
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

When 'the speech' comes out of twisted, racist gobs, like our recently departed Home Secretary, no wonder decent, balanced people attack the Right. Did you see Question Time this week? What about another Right Winger Lee Anderson? Given power, he'd be worse than Hitler. Apparently, a Centrist, balanced PM has supported both these dangerous goons for months and months and months.

I don't remember any Lefties inciting controversial actions or puncturing Dinghies. In what way are Lefties dangerous to the 80% of Brits who, at the very least, aren't 'Right' and usually vote for left leaning Parties.

We can't continue with 20% telling the other 80% what they can and can't do.

Tories out. ASAP.

What did the home secretary say that was racist? 

13 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Those expecting him to get actual jail time will be a bit disappointed, but let's be honest that would have been a massive overreaction to what essentially is "one person holding a phone up with a picture on it". 

He's got a criminal record, a fine, community service, lost two jobs, can't go in his local pub anymore , kicked out at home, booted from his local Sunday  football team., banned from Hillsborough for years too... What more do people want? Actual blood? 

Agree.  He was never going to be sent to gaol for what he did.  Better to hit him in the pocket & make him do unpaid work.  I'd like to know what that work is though?  Hope it's 200 hrs of something tedious & pointless on a weekend. 

At the end of the day, what really needs to be addressed is that this is a 30 odd year old bloke that took the time to trawl the Internet for a picture of that little, I'll child in the first place.  That is very strange. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Agree.  He was never going to be sent to gaol for what he did.  Better to hit him in the pocket & make him do unpaid work.  I'd like to know what that work is though?  Hope it's 200 hrs of something tedious & pointless on a weekend. 

At the end of the day, what really needs to be addressed is that this is a 30 odd year old bloke that took the time to trawl the Internet for a picture of that little, I'll child in the first place.  That is very strange. 

Community projects, anything from making new footpaths to decorating a community centre/church hall, Ive worked there in the past but I wasn't fan, rehabilitating offenders is a waste of time and money, they just mix with other criminals and go onto commit more crime and theyre a nightmare to control.