Disgraceful Fans

PapaLazarou

Some people are all for free speech.

Just imagine a country where anyone can say what they want, when they want, to who they want, how they want.

This lad never opened his mouth, yet certain people would have him hanged. The same people probably, who are all for free speech.

Braverman doesn't want any foreigners to enter Britain, full stop. Thank God we have strongish opposition in this country, or the Tories would have a field day errrm, 'deporting people'.

That's why it's a Right and Left thing.

All things are Left and Right things.

Edited by Hotmale 1954
  • Like 1

On 18/11/2023 at 16:57, Jack Grey said:

What did the home secretary say that was racist? 

Almost everything that comes out of her mouth regarding immigrants, boats, tents, homeless and Rwanda. She wants Italy, Greece and France to have the immigrants.

'None here, thank you very much.

The UK is special.'

Millionaire and billionaire immigrants excepted.

Sorry Crookesey, but you said, 'I'm a Tory because of where I live' ?????!!!!

I'm intrigued.

There's multi millionaires who live in Mayfair and Kensington who aren't Tories?

Scared of your neighbours perhaps? 🙂

Edited by Hotmale 1954
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Almost everything that comes out of her mouth regarding immigrants, boats, tents, homeless and Rwanda. She wants Italy, Greece and France to have the immigrants.

'None here, thank you very much.

The UK is special.'

Millionaire and billionaire immigrants excepted.

Sorry Crookesey, but you said, 'I'm a Tory because of where I live' ?????!!!!

I'm intrigued.

There's multi millionaires who live in Mayfair and Kensington who aren't Tories?

Scared of your neighbours perhaps? 🙂

You didn't actually quote anything she said that was racist....you just threw left wing buzz words around 🙄

27 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You didn't actually quote anything she said that was racist....you just threw left wing buzz words around 🙄

She picked on Albanians for one.

It's difficult trying to describe a racist to a Tory, because they themselves are usually racists. They don't realise it, they don't want to admit it (only to other Right Wingers in the pub) so will deny it til the cows come home.

Braverman, Anderson, Johnson and many other Tory MP's are racists. Enoch Powell paved the way for them back in the 60's.

'Sink the boats' 'Rwanda' and 'Pickerninnies' tell you all you need to know. 

Watch Question Time and look for the Tories sitting on their hands whenever a 'Leftie' mentions assistance or ideas in favour of helping Asylum Seekers and desperate people. Anyone with any compassion would applaud the ideas.

Not the Tories, Racists or Reform Party supporters though. Oh no! They're far too superior to help desperate people.

Send them back!

Racists, the lot of them.

You'll never understand.

Edited by Hotmale 1954
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

It's difficult trying to describe a racist to a Tory, because they themselves are usually racists. They don't realise it, they don't want to admit it (only to other Right Wingers in the pub) so will deny it til the cows come home.

Braverman, Anderson, Johnson and many other Tory MP's are racists. Enoch Powell paved the way for them back in the 60's.

Watch Question Time and look for the Tories sitting on their hands whenever a 'Leftie' mentions assistance or ideas in favour of helping Asylum Seekers and desperate people. Anyone with any compassion would applaud the ideas.

Not the Tories, Racists or Reform Party supporters though. Oh no! They're far too superior to help desperate people.

Send them back!

You'll never understand.

You still haven't "quoted" anything she said that was racist 🤣

All you've done is state your personal opinion on what you think is racist 

1 hour ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Send them back!

You'll never understand.

Great post but did Powell actually pave a way for them in repatriation or was it just a white Tory racist inspired opinion? And a side issue ; leave London Transport and others without bus crews? As for hospital staffing...

Edited by St Petre
add
  • Like 1

On 20/11/2023 at 17:45, Jack Grey said:

You still haven't "quoted" anything she said that was racist 🤣

All you've done is state your personal opinion on what you think is racist 

So you don't think she's racist.

You don't think any of them are racist.

Most people do.

Like I said, you'll never get it.

Thank God you're in a tiny minority.

There again, when your people say ' The British people want us to do ........'

They actually believe that most people support them.

80% don't.

The vast majority want the Tories gone.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

40 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

So you don't think she's racist.

You don't think any of them are racist.

Most people do.

Like I said, you'll never get it.

Thank God you're in a tiny minority.

There again, when your people say ' The British people want us to do ........'

They actually believe that most people support them.

80% don't.

The vast majority want the Tories gone.

I'll say it again.....

What did she say that was racist?

There are Conservatives who believe that Braverman is racist. Thankfully, not all Tories, Labour supporters or Liberals are subject to ' group think ' amazingly there appears to be a variety of opinion among all groups.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/apr/13/senior-conservatives-hit-out-at-suella-bravermans-racist-rhetoric

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/suella-braverman-racism-grooming-gangs-b2318344.html

Personally I tend to find Baroness Warsi a fairly reasonable person, Tory or not.

• Like 1