Disgraceful Fans

PapaLazarou

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

I'll say it again.....

What did she say that was racist?

Your needle's stuck.

Give it a nudge.

12 minutes ago, m williamson said:

There are Conservatives who believe that Braverman is racist. Thankfully, not all Tories, Labour supporters or Liberals are subject to ' group think ' amazingly there appears to be a variety of opinion among all groups.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/apr/13/senior-conservatives-hit-out-at-suella-bravermans-racist-rhetoric

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/suella-braverman-racism-grooming-gangs-b2318344.html

Personally I tend to find Baroness Warsi a fairly reasonable person, Tory or not.

Agree somewhat about Warsi.

She shreds Tories from time to time.

Rory Stewart, John Bercow and Ed Vazey are also 'reluctant' Tories.

In fact, Bercow has seen the light and defected to Labour.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

12 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Your needle's stuck.

Give it a nudge.

Because shes not said anything racist

You thought you were smart by throwing words around without any substance 

It's people like you who have diluted the word Racist or Nazi or Transphobe so now it's nothing but a buzz word

Shame on you 

22 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Because shes not said anything racist

You thought you were smart by throwing words around without any substance 

It's people like you who have diluted the word Racist or Nazi or Transphobe so now it's nothing but a buzz word

Shame on you 

Don’t t worry, Jack.

You are doing a fine job of distilling the essence of racism and showing the rest of us what a bona fide racist looks like.

Keep it up.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, m williamson said:

There are Conservatives who believe that Braverman is racist. Thankfully, not all Tories, Labour supporters or Liberals are subject to ' group think ' amazingly there appears to be a variety of opinion among all groups.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/apr/13/senior-conservatives-hit-out-at-suella-bravermans-racist-rhetoric

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/suella-braverman-racism-grooming-gangs-b2318344.html

Personally I tend to find Baroness Warsi a fairly reasonable person, Tory or not.

Yes I agree about Baroness Warsi,  she's been on Steph's Lunch a few times, but I remember her pre that.

What did Braverman say that was racist btw?

9 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Don’t t worry, Jack.

You are doing a fine job of distilling the essence of racism and showing the rest of us what a bona fide racist looks like.

Keep it up.

That's a bit stiff😖

12 hours ago, cressida said:

What did Braverman say that was racist btw?

The point that was being argued was whether or not she is a racist. I provided two links which show that members of her own party including a respected former co- chairwoman of the Conservative Party who is herself of Asian heritage believe that Braverman is  racist.

Those opinions come from fellow Tories whose job  is to be aware of the day to day  interactions of Westminster politics.  That being the case I think it's reasonable to assume that she is in fact a racist.

If you're interested in specifics have a google yourself.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, m williamson said:

The point that was being argued was whether or not she is a racist. I provided two links which show that members of her own party including a respected former co- chairwoman of the Conservative Party who is herself of Asian heritage believe that Braverman is  racist.

Those opinions come from fellow Tories whose job  is to be aware of the day to day  interactions of Westminster politics.  That being the case I think it's reasonable to assume that she is in fact a racist.

'They' (on this Forum) are trying to shield Braverman for whatever reason.

Many millions of people think she's vile.

'They' are not so quick to defend Anderson, Johnson, Farage, Powell et al though. That's because they are indefensible.

One can't expect Himmler to condemn Hitler. That would be strange wouldn't it? 

Rees Mogg denied Johnson was lying when Johnson lied about whether Anderson had lied about Raab lying about Truss lying about whether Hancock had lied about Kwartang lying.

They said that the Lib Dems were lying when they claimed that most Tory Ministers were lying to protect each other.

I expect a similar kind of 'truth' on this thread. As in, very little.

Edited by Hotmale 1954
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, m williamson said:

Just opinions that's she's racist 

She hasn't said anything thats racist

There's a huge difference

If she said something that was actually Racist she wouldve been arrested and charged with a hate speech crime 

I low you guys like to make up your own little Jackanory definitions of words and meaning but most sensible people know what racism is 

And Braverman is not a racist 

She's an Asian women who is married to a Jew

Your problem is because she doesn't think, talk or vote like you

People call her a coconut.....that's racist 

Are you starting to get it now? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

'They' (on this Forum) are trying to shield Braverman for whatever reason.

Many millions of people think she's vile.

'They' are not so quick to defend Anderson, Johnson, Farage, Powell et al though. That's because they are indefensible.

One can't expect Himmler to condemn Hitler. That would be strange wouldn't it? 

Rees Mogg denied Johnson was lying when Johnson lied about whether Anderson had lied about Raab lying about Truss lying about whether Hancock had lied about Kwartang lying.

They said that the Lib Dems were lying when they claimed that most Tory Ministers were lying to protect each other.

I expect a similar kind of 'truth' on this thread. As in, very little.

In your world it's fantastic and empowering when black people are proud to be black

Or empowering for women or gays to be proud of who they are 

Or if you vote for the left your the good guy 

But if youre a white straight male you should be ashamed for all the world's problems

Or if you vote conservative you're a Nazi 

A person of colour, a women or LGBT can say whatever they like with a fist in the air

But a white straight male says anything and they are racist, misogynistic or homophobic

The double standard and hypocrisy is astounding 

• Like 2