Disgraceful Fans

PapaLazarou

4 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

In your world it's fantastic and empowering when black people are proud to be black

Or empowering for women or gays to be proud of who they are 

Or if you vote for the left your the good guy 

But if youre a white straight male you should be ashamed for all the world's problems

Or if you vote conservative you're a Nazi 

A person of colour, a women or LGBT can say whatever they like with a fist in the air

But a white straight male says anything and they are racist, misogynistic or homophobic

The double standard and hypocrisy is astounding 

It's the communist way. Post modernism, create you own truth. Re-write the rules of conventional truth, convince the gullible and you're well on your way. 

Suella Braverman wakes every morning, looks in the mirror and thinks "You little racist you" whilst giving it a big smirk. Are these people for real, they think they can say something and it must be true because they said it.

12 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

It's the communist way. Post modernism, create you own truth. Re-write the rules of conventional truth, convince the gullible and you're well on your way. 

Suella Braverman wakes every morning, looks in the mirror and thinks "You little racist you" whilst giving it a big smirk. Are these people for real, they think they can say something and it must be true because they said it.

Impressive post🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Just opinions that's she's racist 

She hasn't said anything thats racist

There's a huge difference

If she said something that was actually Racist she wouldve been arrested and charged with a hate speech crime 

I low you guys like to make up your own little Jackanory definitions of words and meaning but most sensible people know what racism is 

And Braverman is not a racist 

She's an Asian women who is married to a Jew

Your problem is because she doesn't think, talk or vote like you

People call her a coconut.....that's racist 

Are you starting to get it now? 

What I  ' got'  quite some time ago is that you are not the sharpest tool in the box.

Suella Braverman has been described as racist by people who actually  know her, are members of the same political party and are considerably more intelligent than you.

Braverman has stated on record  in both a newspaper and in a  BBC interview that the members of child grooming gangs are " Groups of men almost all British-Pakistani " that was to the Mail on Sunday, speaking to the BBC she added that the gangs were " overwhelmingly made up of British- Pakistani males ".

Two problems with that, firstly it isn't a proven fact,  and according to  data recorded by police forces it is false.

Research carried out in 2015 found that of 1,231 perpetrators 42% were white 14% were described as Asian or British- Asian and 17% Black.

The figures are inconclusive because not all police forces bother recording such information, each force ' does it's own thing '.

However,  the information that is available does not support Braverman's claim so she had no evidence to support such a statement. 

In fact the Home Office commissioned a study of the available data in 2020, part of its conclusion being  ' Research has found that group based child sex offenders are most commonly white '  Braverman was Home Secretary when she made those remarks and so had no excuse for not being in possession of the available facts. Incompetent as well as racist.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65174096#:~:text=A previous piece of research,Asian British and 17% black.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-66960890

https://www.counterfire.org/article/grooming-gangs-dismantling-braverman-and-sunaks-racist-narrative/

The second problem is that Braverman didn't accuse Asians, she specifically named Pakistani males.  Had she said Asian and left it at that there would be a case for saying she isn't racist, just incompetent. But she chose to  specify Pakistani's on more than one occasion. Suella Braverman is of Indian heritage.  

Indians and Pakistani's are not the same race, they have different cultures, religions and have fought four wars against each other.

difference-between-pakistanis-and-indian

Therefore, by choosing to deliberately accuse a specific race of being overwhelmingly responsible for the most disgustingly abhorrent of  crimes Braverman was being racist.

Are you getting it now?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, m williamson said:

What I  ' got'  quite some time ago is that you are not the sharpest tool in the box.

Suella Braverman has been described as racist by people who actually  know her, are members of the same political party and are considerably more intelligent than you.

Braverman has stated on record  in both a newspaper and in a  BBC interview that the members of child grooming gangs are " Groups of men almost all British-Pakistani " that was to the Mail on Sunday, speaking to the BBC she added that the gangs were " overwhelmingly made up of British- Pakistani males ".

Two problems with that, firstly it isn't a proven fact,  and according to  data recorded by police forces it is false.

Research carried out in 2015 found that of 1,231 perpetrators 42% were white 14% were described as Asian or British- Asian and 17% Black.

The figures are inconclusive because not all police forces bother recording such information, each force ' does it's own thing '.

However,  the information that is available does not support Braverman's claim so she had no evidence to support such a statement. 

In fact the Home Office commissioned a study of the available data in 2020, part of its conclusion being  ' Research has found that group based child sex offenders are most commonly white '  Braverman was Home Secretary when she made those remarks and so had no excuse for not being in possession of the available facts. Incompetent as well as racist.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65174096#:~:text=A previous piece of research,Asian British and 17% black.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-66960890

https://www.counterfire.org/article/grooming-gangs-dismantling-braverman-and-sunaks-racist-narrative/

The second problem is that Braverman didn't accuse Asians, she specifically named Pakistani males.  Had she said Asian and left it at that there would be a case for saying she isn't racist, just incompetent. But she chose to  specify Pakistani's on more than one occasion. Suella Braverman is of Indian heritage.  

Indians and Pakistani's are not the same race, they have different cultures, religions and have fought four wars against each other.

difference-between-pakistanis-and-indian

Therefore, by choosing to deliberately accuse a specific race of being overwhelmingly responsible for the most disgustingly abhorrent of  crimes Braverman was being racist.

Are you getting it now?

No I didn't get it....can you repeat it please? 

So the person who accuses me of "not being the sharpest tool in the box" starts his comment with a personal insult?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

No I didn't get it....can you repeat it please? 

So the person who accuses me of "not being the sharpest tool in the box" starts his comment with a personal insult?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He doesn't realise that not all tools are sharp, and they don't need to be. They all have different uses. Some people can't debate, they just wish to fire insults and it's usually the left supporters who do it.

He does come across as a very bitter person, I understand that, but you never know what people have to put up with in their lives.

Maybe he lives a life of misery so uses the keyboard as a safety valve, and who could deny him that.

15 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

He doesn't realise that not all tools are sharp, and they don't need to be. They all have different uses. Some people can't debate, they just wish to fire insults and it's usually the left supporters who do it.

He does come across as a very bitter person, I understand that, but you never know what people have to put up with in their lives.

Maybe he lives a life of misery so uses the keyboard as a safety valve, and who could deny him that.

For 4 days now I've been asking them for a direct quote from Suella Braverman that has been racist and so far they haven't come up with anything

All they keep posting is personal opinion 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

For 4 days now I've been asking them for a direct quote from Suella Braverman that has been racist and so far they haven't come up with anything

I know, I've been reading it all. They won't post any examples because there isn't any. You're 100% right to hold these people to account. Their evidence is "well not only do I think she's a racist but other people do to." I'm not sure if they're just purposefully being disingenuous or there's something else going off with them.

Suella Braverman is no racist, I have a feeling she speaks for the majority of the British people.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

I know, I've been reading it all. They won't post any examples because there isn't any. You're 100% right to hold these people to account. Their evidence is "well not only do I think she's a racist but other people do to." I'm not sure if they're just purposefully being disingenuous or there's something else going off with them.

Suella Braverman is no racist, I have a feeling she speaks for the majority of the British people.

It's Black Friday this week.....I bet they think that's racist too 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

It’s the wrong section Jack but here you go.

Do keep in mind that racists generally stop short of making directly racist statements, preferring to build a narrative over time. That’s also a tactic that you use. 

Anyway, Braverman.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/4/5/braverman-words-on-british-pakistani-men-discriminatory-pakistan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-65249872

https://www.thenational.scot/news/23454716.senior-tories-continue-criticise-racist-suella-braverman/

Oh, by the way. If KP is agreeing with you, you are almost certainly wrong.

Edited by Prettytom
  • Haha 1